Therapeutic Area Lead Vaccines & HIV
University / collage degree of science, commercial or medical
Fluent English and Hungarian
Solid Product Manager or First Line Sales Manager experience, ideally both
Experience in the pharmaceutical industry
Proven track record in effective team management and engagement
Proven track record in effective customer engagement and communication
Coaching skills & experience
Maximizing Therapy / Brand sales growth in Hungary through effective execution of the cluster/local brand strategy by providing strong leadership and coaching to the LOC sales team while fruitfully contributing to the LOC Lead Team and being an active contributor to the Cluster commercial team.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Lead the sales organization to achieve performance objectives and through periods of change demonstrating winning leadership behaviors:
o Drives effective implementation of territory business plans
o Develop operational plans together with Cluster Portfolio Leads
- Execute effectively the Cluster agreed brand strategy for the LOC and provide a feedback loop with insights on in-market effectiveness of cluster brand priorities
- Connect directly with customers on an ongoing basis to gain direct customer insight
Set Direction and Inspire
- Communicate a clear vision and 'reason to believe' to the Sales team and achieve high levels of engagement
- Act as a role model of personal leadership
Build Capability and Talent
- Inspires the First Line Sales Mng. to build their team customer and patient understanding
- Develop capabilities and skills in sales force and office based team.
- Understands the appropriate multi-channel selling platforms and coaches the team to build multi-channel selling capabilities
- Ensure balance of stretch goals / objectives and resilience within the team
- Create a healthy, engaged and inclusive working environment sustainable over time
Work Across Boundaries
- Drive strong cross functional work in each Therapy area, across Cluster and LOC
- Contribute to the LOC Lead Team by providing insights, driving initiatives and constructively challenging views and opinions through an enterprise thinking mindset.
Live Our Values
- Act as a role model of living the GSK values, acting with integrity and always putting the patient benefit in the core of all decisions and actions.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top