Thailand Infrastructure Lead ( Contract )
Recruiter required to update
RECRUITER TO UPDATE
GlaxoSmithKline, better known as GSK, is headquartered in the United Kingdom and is listed on the London and New York stock exchanges. We are a science-led global healthcare company that researches and develop a broad range of innovative medicines and brand. The company's three primary areas of business are pharmaceuticals, vaccines and consumer healthcare. GSK has over 100,000 employees worldwide, with close to 15,000 involved in research and development of high-quality medicines that contribute to good health of people all around the world.
- Excellent customer service skills and aptitude. Experience with face-to-face end user support.
- Performs basic support functions that are well-defined or routine in nature, including logistical tasks and HW QA/repair
- Basic technical aptitude. Familiar with PC HW. Ability to follow detailed instructions.
- Proficiency with Windows 7, MS Office and Remedy.
Physically capable of lifting/handling PC related hardware and packaging
- Provides comprehensive troubleshooting and support for all GSK computer hardware. Supported locations include Hub, Lounges, Deskside or remote users.
- Strong troubleshooting skills. Proficiency with Windows 7, MS Office and Remedy and other commonly used GSK software.
- Extensive experience providing high quality, face-to-face support to end users.
- Provides "Smart-Hands" support to infrastructure support specialist as required
- Physically capable of lifting/handling PC related hardware and packaging
Follow GSK escalation procedures
- Good communication skills, both oral and written, and good customer service skills
- Good understanding of networking (certification not required) and server overview
- Manage Standard Office Network for GSK (Thailand), includes Corporate Wi-Fi and Guest Wi-Fi
- Manage Shared Printing Services and Shared Private File Server Directories in order to ensure an efficient LAN utilization.
- Manage and controlling all Central Computer Operation including the Security of the Computer Rooms, System Performance Monitoring and Measuring, Machine Capacity, Data Archiving and Retrieval, Backup and Recovery Capabilities in order to increase the Computer Operation Effectiveness.
- Provide Users Support and conducting Users Training for all PC's Software including the Microsoft Outlook and Corporate Applications in order to ensure Productive Utilizations of the PC related Software & Application.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 7 years' relevant IT experience i.e. IT Helpdesk, Network Support and Infrastructure Support.
- Analyzing Skills
- Planning Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Communication Skill
- Interpersonal Skills
- Conceptual Thinking
- Accountability for Achievement
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
- 1 Year contract first and consider to be renewed the contract
Interested candidates are invited to submit your updated Resume with recent photo (stating current & expected package) via "Apply" bottom
GlaxoSmithKline (Thailand) Ltd.
Human Resources Department
12th floor, Wave Place,
55 Wireless Rd., Lumpini,
Patumwan, BKK 10330
Contact K. Fern : Tel. 02 659 3054
Only short-listed candidates will be notified
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top