Territory Sales Supervisor
The Job :
The scope of responsibility for this position is:
- Achievement of Area Sales-out, distribution, merchandising, and business development targets through Multi Distributors
- Preparing optimum plan for all FF, merchandisers, SPG, controlling them so as to have efficient and proactive colleagues.
- Routine field visit to monitor the performance of the field forces, merchandisers & SPG
- Identify development needs in the field force and inform RSM to plan training
- Conduct Regular Coaching and Evaluation to all FF, merchandiser & SPGs' performance
- Ensure all marketing plan implemented in territory assigned
- Give feedback to RSM on execution of marketing and sales activities as well as competitor activities (monthly posting)
Evaluate Traditional Trade Channel trends and specific brand/category performance aiming for :
- growth in volume / value
- share of business
- distribution - width / depth
- Recommend promotion and merchandising hrust
Provide specialist support to Regional Sales Manager in terms of:
- Sales performance review and forecast
- Development of trade promotions
- Territory presentation
- Holds Bachelor degree from all major from reputable university
- Min 3 years of experience in sales supervisor position with a reputed FMCG or Consumer Health Company
- 4-5 year experience in handling Batam/ Sumatera Area
- Basic distributor, territory, and sales force management
- Strong leadership and teamwork
- Proficient in Microsoft excel
- Excellent analytical skills
- English fluency is an advantage
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top