Territory Business Manager-South Seattle Metro
As Territory Business Manager you will lead our efforts in ensuring that the HCP community in Oral Healthcare is effectively positioning our products with patients and consumers. Please note this is a role that will cover South Seattle Metro. (Tacoma, Lakewood, Olympia)You must live in this metro area for consideration.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career, these responsibilities include some of the following...
• Effectively uses GSK product knowledge and business and promotional plans to achieve performance objectives.
• Optimizes a territory by executing Target (HCP) Segmentation and Routing
• Executes high quality sales calls: indicated by preparation and organization of the sales call, customer development, personal rapport, fact based (key message) selling, use of promotional materials, and customer commitment to GSK products. Use current knowledge of competitors' products and promotions to more effectively position GSK products with customers.
• Demonstrates knowledge of customers within the territory, including such factors as recommendation and prescribing patterns, and purchasing habits. Skilled in identifying & clarifying customer needs & expectations,
• Organizational skills to order product samples; safely store all product samples and maintain an accurate inventory of required drug and consumer products.
• Maintain accurate and up-to-date customer records and profiles via Call Report software.
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
Bachelor's Degree or RDH
1-2 years of outside Pharmaceutical/Healthcare or CPG sales with territory and account management or Dental Hygienist experience
Selling or practical experience in the Healthcare field
Presentation skills, ability to present to large groups
Manage materials weighing up to 25 lbs
Valid driver's license and an insurable driving record
Must be able and willing to safely operate a motor vehicle in accordance with GSK policies and applicable driving rules and regulations. Driving a motor vehicle is an essential function of the job that the sales professional must perform personally
Overnight and/or weekend travel up to 10%
Must reside in greater South Seattle Metro (Tacoma, Lakewood, Olympia) area for consideration. There is no relocation support for this opportunity
Successful track record with previous positions demonstrating leadership.
Judgment and decision making, effective communication skills and resilience in a sales environment.
Competency using Call Reporting software preferred. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and e-mail (Outlook) required.
Deep understanding of HCP Practice Guidelines.
Understanding a number of product categories and disease states for Dental brands.
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Operating at pace and agile decision-making - using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning.
- Sustaining energy and well-being
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, honest and open conversations.
- Budgeting and cost-consciousness
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK HR Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Back to top