Tech Project Manager (Sales & Distribution)
To strengthen our IT team supporting sales and distribution within GSK Vaccines, we are looking for an IT Project Manager. In this role, you will be using your background knowledge in SAP ECC to ensure the continuing compliance of GSK Vaccines with the serialization regulations. You will fully take part in the digital and agile transformation of GSK Vaccines.
• Participate in the elaboration of the GSK Vaccines roadmap for serialisation aligned with IT and Business strategy
• Support and implement IT projects related to serialization prioritized in the roadmap
• Build up your internal and external network to keep up to date on trends in (pharma) industry
• Investigate on innovative solutions provided by external suppliers and evaluate how GSK Vaccines could benefit from them.
• Master Degree in Life Sciences, Civil Engineer, Industrial Engineer or Commercial engineer
• 5+ years' experience in project management.
• Good knowledge and previous experience in business processes related to serialisation.
• In-depth understanding of at least 3 SAP modules amongst which sales and distribution.
• Strong interpersonal skills; able to communicate effectively and directly with stakeholders, using the most appropriate communication channels and adapting information and style to the audience
• Understanding of several complex business processes and their reengineering challenges
• Fluent in French and English (oral and written).
• Previous experience in pharmaceutical or life science industry
• Knowledge and usage of Agile/Scrum methodology in project management
• Experience with implementation of latest technology in mobile applications, Internet of Things or advanced analytics
• Team player
• Proactive and curious
• Ready to travel on an occasional basis
If you require a reasonable adjustment to the application/selection process to enable you to demonstrate your ability to perform the job requirements you will have the opportunity to let us know what specific assistance you require. This will help us to make suitable arrangements to support you throughout our selection process.
GSK is a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer.
We have 3 global businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.
Vaccines - Our Vaccines business has a broad portfolio and innovative pipeline of vaccines to protect people of all ages. We deliver over two million vaccine doses per day to people living in over 160 countries.
For further information, please visit www.gsk.com.
Vaccines TECH has the remit to transform how new technologies are used to improve performance across Vaccines.
Vaccines TECH is accountable for the design, implementation and support of GSK vaccines digital, data and analytics solutions. Vaccines TECH works with a wide range of partners from inside and outside the healthcare sector to bring new technologies to GSK, enhancing areas such as clinical trials and drug development; improving how we interact with healthcare professionals, customers and consumers; and making internal processes more efficient.
At GSK we value diversity and treat all candidates equally. We aim to create an inclusive workplace where all employees feel engaged, supportive of one another, and know their work makes an important contribution
At GSK we provide a supportive working environment, and a range of development challenges and opportunities. We also offer competitive benefits and compensation packages designed to attract and to retain the very best.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Back to top