Tech Prof Services Global Category Manager
Global Category Manager - Construction and Technical Professional Services is a role operating in a highly complex, multi-stakeholder and cross-functional environment to support the creation, execution and management of comprehensive integrated sourcing strategies for Construction and Technical Professional Services
• Manage of Construction and Technical Professional Services spend
• Support the development of sourcing strategy for Construction and Technical Professional Services
• Manage negotiations with strategic suppliers across the category
• Build strong internal collaboration & sponsorship with stakeholders
• Use Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) skills to extract value and innovation from Global and Regional strategic suppliers
• Balancing the use of global suppliers to the use of new and emerging suppliers to maximise value and support diverse supply
• Execute and lead contract performance and governance
• Deliver in line with global category guidance, while ensuring local arrangements are fully met
• Supporting Value Engineering and Savings Programmes: Optimise the performance of existing assets in addition to the on-going buying responsibility for capital equipment
• Master's Degree Business Administration/Finance/Marketing
• Relevant experience in procurement
• Proven negotiations and contract management skills
• English proficiency (written and oral), other language will be a plus
• Leadership/communication skills
• Possess strong interpersonal skills
• Able to work in a matrix environment and with a high tolerance for ambiguity
See basic qualifications.
• Working in a leading company from healthcare sector
• Possibility of developing within the role and company's structure
• Company culture based on GSK values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
• Atmosphere of trust which let you act independently
• Non-wage benefits (medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund)
Thank you very much for your interest in development opportunities with GlaxoSmithKline.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Back to top