Tech (IT) Business Partner Consumer Healthcare Russia
Reporting to Central and Eastern Europe Area Tech Director, Business Partner, YOU will be able to join the GSK Consumer Healthcare Tech team in order to support our business in the development of their technological plans and together meet our objectives in Innovation, Performance and Trust.
This role gives YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career, the main of these are:
• Overall accountability that the Russia priority market obtain end-to-end Tech (IT) solutions and services as needed to run the GSK Consumer Healthcare business.
• To be a proactive member of the Area Tech team to lead and champion strategic initiatives on behalf of the area e.g. talent and people, strategy definition and deployment, service management and improvements.
• Tech (IT) strategic partner and thought leader for the business General Manager and leadership team.
• To ensure local quality, risk and compliance requirements are covered to mitigate risks, ensure business continuity, meet regulatory and legislation requirements. And that all local procedures, processes and activities are strongly aligned with GSK and Consumer Healthcare Tech policies, procedures and practices.
• To provide functional and thought leadership to Tech and business leadership teams on 'art of the possible' to inspire and drive innovation and transformation in GSK Consumer Healthcare business.
• To provide leadership and consultation to stakeholders on Tech investments and value-add activities in alignment and support of business strategic initiatives.
• To ensure Tech (IT) budget and funding is approved by all stakeholders at the right level - market, area and region level.
• To work closely with the business to understand and ensure local business demand, expectations and opportunities, prioritized and represented in Tech strategies.
• To influence and actively participate in the definition and prioritization of Tech strategies and solutions.
• To ensure that all pre-project business analyses and other activities necessary to build Business Case, start projects and control budget are delivered.
• To ensure that Customer Satisfaction is regularly measured, analysed, necessary corrective actions and improvement actions are taken.
We are looking for professionals with these characteristics to achieve our goals:
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent.
• Minimum 8 years' relevant experience in the application of information technology to solve business problems, with at least 3 years' experience in Tech management and relationship management with vendors and in-sourced service providers.
• Good knowledge of business & cross company processes and strategies and good understanding of how the business processes are supported by key Tech systems (ERP, CRM, B2B Commerce, Digital, Infrastructure, HR respectively).
• Comprehensive knowledge of system design principles and methodologies including requirements management, change management, issue management, financial management and quality control.
• Fluency in Russian and English.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills .
However, if you have the following, it would be a plus:
• Master Degree or MBA will be an advantage.
• Hands on experience in a program or project management role.
• Agile mindset and experience.
• High Flexibility and adaptation skills.
• Perfect Planning skills and strong organizational skills.
• Multi-tasking, good problem solving, strategic & analytical thinking.
• Above the country experience is an asset.
GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare - is one of the world's leading over-the-counter healthcare companies. We hold number one positions in Wellness across 36 markets, and are market leaders in specialist oral care.
Our aim - to help as many people as possible do more, feel better, live longer.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top