Team Administrator, Field Medical Affairs
This position will provide fast-paced, high-level, proactive, professional administrative support to the rapidly growing Field Medical Affairs Oncology Team in Upper Providence, PA. The individual will interact with various levels of internal and external customers and vendors and must possess an energetic positive attitude with outstanding written and verbal communication skills in both inter-personal and group settings. The individual must possess an understanding of the business acumen of corresponding with individuals in a customer, consulting, or vendor setting and effectively interact and communicate to handle requests and questions. All interactions must be completed in accordance with GSK compliance policies.
- Assist and occasionally maintain calendars and schedules for Field Medical Affairs Leads & Director level team members
- Coordinate logistics (rooms, catering, A/V, invites, pre-reads) for various internal and external team meetings, including training meetings and workshops.
- Coordinate complex international and domestic travel arrangements ensuring policy compliance
- Review and reconcile expense reports meeting all T&E policies
- Demonstrate ability to problem solve and coordinate several activities and issues concurrently
- Maintain a high degree of proficiency in a variety of database, software, and internal systems in order to provide high-quality administrative support
- Serve as a key point of contact for department questions working collaboratively to escalate and resolve issues while being accountable for accurate and timely deliverables
- Mentor, coach, and train team and others on use of internal systems, processes, and policies as required
- Maintain and update team sites, workspaces, and distribution lists as requested
- Assist with the processing and execution of budget expenses, contracts, and invoices utilizing Integrify, SAP and CERPS to request and generate PO#s and payments
- Must be able to manage work and priorities as well as proceed with objectives independently
- Must handle confidential and sensitive information appropriately
- Possess a high-level of customer service and support in a high-matrix environment
- Receive and resolve simple to complex customer requests and be able to manage multiple concurrent requests and appropriately prioritize workload while complying with all internal GSK Policies
- Assist in-house Directors with various special projects
- Coordinate interviews and new hire onboarding for Field Medical Affairs Oncology Team
- Ability to switch from task to task based on the Teams' needs at the moment without compromising quality performance.
- Work seamlessly and Maintain good relationships with other department Administrative Assistants while focusing on Company Goals
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- High School Diploma
- Three years of minimum administrative assistant experience
- High-level proficiency in administrative skills and practices
- Positive Uplifting Energetic Attitude
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills in both inter-personal and group settings
- Associates Degree in Business
- Working knowledge of GSK processes and policies
- Computer proficiency in databases and software applications and with internal systems
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Agile and distributed decision-making - using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigor and risk.
- Managing individual and team performance.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Implementing change initiatives and leading change. Sustaining energy and well-being, building resilience in teams.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning both internally and externally.
- Developing people and building a talent pipeline.
- Translating strategy into action - a compelling narrative, motivating others, setting objectives and delegation.
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, managing trusted stakeholder relationships internally and externally.
- Budgeting and forecasting, commercial and financial acumen.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK/ViiV Healthcare, please contact your local HR department.
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK HR Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Back to top