Talent Acquisition Lead, China Pharma & Vaccine
1. Lead the talent acquisition activity for key vacancies that support the Pharma and Vaccine business strategy in their aligned business, this will include developing a comprehensive recruitment strategy, diversity sourcing, attraction, selection & assessment process.
2. Responsible for managing large, highly visible and business critical recruitment initiatives, partnering with the business and ensuring consistent appropriate recruitment support. All recruitment efforts are in support of Global Recruitment metrics: Improve candidate pool quality, reduce time to fill and improve customer experience.
3. In partnership with HR Business leader, Executive Recruiter, business stakeholders within the recruitment process, provide strong consultative & influencing skills where appropriate.
4. Anticipate talent needs based on historical data and close business partnerships, develop strong external pipelines of talent for key roles, skills and capabilities as driven by the business strategy, engaging line leaders and GSK employees as talent spotters and developing deep marketplace knowledge.
5. Provide talent intelligence to support planning and decision making in the business.
6. Build strong knowledge of third party recruitment partners and their capabilities, to ensure that the most effective search strategy is applied to any given project i.e. whether to use a search partner, Researcher or own sourcing capability.
7. Select the most appropriate recruitment & selection methods balancing relevant factors such as quality, cost and speed of hire, while ensuring full compliance with GSK policies.
8. Use digital sourcing and recruitment expertise to enhance GSK's brand at a local level (LinkedIn, wechat etc.)
• Extensive Human Resources leadership and Talent Acquisition experience within MNCs. You should also have a University degree level education or equivalent. You must be a mandarin speaker.
• Proven skills to manage a high degree of complexity in a changing environment and broad mix of commercial and support functions and experience in leading a shared service to deliver satisfactory solution in a diversified business model is highly advantageous for this role.
• Partner and manage RPO recruitment experience is a big plus
• High level of integrity and confidentiality is also essential
• Insightful judgement and strong interpersonal skills are important
• Minimum of 5 years end to end recruitment experience to include: developing & executing sourcing strategies, managing candidate relationships and developing compensation packages for multi-level candidates/deal negotiation.
• At least 5 years-experience leading a team as Recruitment Manager
• Experience developing candidate pipelines aligned to identified future talent business needs via the
Future Workforce Planning process
• Experience leading high exposure, large scale recruitment projects across the enterprise with multiple
• Experience supporting multiple client groups and working across a dynamic, complex matrix of internal and external stakeholders, consulting and influencing at all levels of management including executive level.
• Ability to make independent decisions around day-to-day occurrences while considering the wider
impact of decisions and plans on other areas.
• Expertise in developing compensation packages for multi-level candidates and deal negotiation.
• Expertise in digital sourcing and candidate relationship management
At GSK, our mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. Our three world-leading businesses research and deliver innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Back to top