Supply Planner / Site Scheduler
As an innovative company, we rely on experts within our teams who come from a wide range of backgrounds working together towards our mission to help people feel better, do more and live longer.
An opportunity is now available for a Supply Planner / Site Scheduler to assist in the planning, production and the volume of materials.
As our GMS site is scheduled to close in 2020, this role is instrumental in the ability to navigate the requirements and materials required to still complete the production of Panadol for the next 2 years. This role is based at our Sydney Ermington and is a long-term contract for up to 2 years.
You will be someone with previous experience in Supply Planning and or Site Scheduling who has a great organisation skill, can work under pressure, think outside the box and work well as a team.
• Creation of the four-week firm plan for either manufacturing or packaging
• Raise shop orders and purchasing of raw materials for manufacturing.
• Communicate the plan to relevant customers and suppliers.
• Manage downtime to incorporate requests from Operations, Quality, Validation and Engineering.
• Resolution and prevention of predicted stock outs.
• Work with the Planning Cluster to answer queries and incorporate market needs into the plan.
• Work with the broader site scheduling team to ensure no risk of component availability.
• Champion improvements in the GSK Supply Chain & ways of working to ensure achievement of site targets are met.
• Support the level one and two audit processes on site.
• Ensure that all Deviations / CAPAs / Change Controls are identified and resolved as per agreed dates.
In return, we can offer you a rewarding culture that values you, focuses on your career progression, and makes you an integral part of our success. To become part of our team please apply online now. Successful applicants will be notified of next steps.
At GSK we value diversity and treat all candidates equally. We aim to create an inclusive workplace where all employees feel engaged, supportive of one another, and know their work makes an important contribution.
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is a global research-based pharmaceutical and consumer healthcare company with a proud history in Australia. On a daily basis, our products make a difference to millions of people's lives. At GSK we take great pride in working towards our challenging mission; to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. As one of Australia's fastest growing consumer healthcare companies, GSK Consumer has many trusted, global brands including Panadol, Sensodyne and Nicabate.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Back to top