- A well-grounded knowledge in supply chain related disciplines, logistics, supply chain management, demand management or operational management
- Bachelor degree in business administration or equivalent qualification with a minimum of 3 years of work experience in a FMCG organization or pharmaceutical sector
- Precise, profound, high level working standard
- Solid computer skills, excellent with Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Outlook
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Good communication skills
- Excellent skills in building internal and external relationships
- High degree of flexibility and adaptability and the ability to work calmly under pressure
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
Pls apply till September 29th.
- Mange the inventory level to avoid slow moving or obsolete stock issue
- Maintain / Coordinate product masterdata (in market data, logistical data, waste database, NPI) setup for the local market and ensure an efficient material creation process
- Coordinate additional questions from the commercial team regarding OOS situation (general information is delivered centrally)
- Coordination of inbound delivery issues (e.g. missing COA, Inbound deliveries, Custom Trade activities), ensuring Supply Plans execution is under control to avoid any last minute surprise in commercial execution.
- Artworks Process coordination ensuring 360° vision and alignment between Technical Community (Supply, R&D and QA) and Commercial Functions
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top