Supply Operations Warehouse Planner
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Operations, or Logistics preferred, or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years of Planning/Logistics/Purchasing experience in a manufacturing environment or similar industry
- Bachelor's degree
- Review and analyze order ship dates
- Allocate product to any and all orders based on requested ship date
- Coordinate order processing with relevant partners
- Process orders in conjunction with Customer requirements
- Release packing slips to the warehouse for processing.
- Effective communication is required between Planning, QC and Order Entry teams to maximize order fulfillment.
- Log and track orders as required
- Notify Supply Chain of any product shortages
- Coordinate with EHS for the destruction of Scrapping Requests including Hazardous Materials and then execute the destruction.
- Review / Authorize HazWaste BOL's and HazMaterial BOL's
- Other duties as required.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK HR Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top