- University graduate from relevant disciplines
- Experience in Supply, Planning, Relationship Management, Procurement, Finance and Project Management in a Pharmaceutical environment
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English
- Strong supplier relationship and project management ability
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to lead cross functional teams
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Ability to work in a matrix organization
- Proactively seeks opportunities to increase value by raising standards & championing best practices
- Support the External Supply to execute the Regional Performance Management (including supplier KPI performance, stock-out/low-stock, root-causing and proposed mitigations, etc)
- By being a permanent part, leading PQTS+ team
- Set up, manage and operate all supply chain processes to ensure efficient transfer of demand from GSK locations to external contractors.
- Manage contractor activities and ensure efficient and timely supply to GSK locations with resolution of all demand I supply problems and maintenance of supply continuity.
- Resolve demand conflicts, liaising with Commercial, Contractor and Global Logistics where necessary.
- Ensure Supply Contract obligations are met and Customer requirements are taken into account with the contractor.
- Manage Medium to long term capacity including highlighting any capital investment or line validation requirements.
- Management of API ordering processes, inventories, deliveries to the CMO
- Implement performance management with appropriate KPIs at the contractor,accounting for contractual parameters
- Monitor the supply performance of the Contractor driving remedial change where necessary
- Identify opportunities and manage programs for performance improvement
- Coordinate technical transfers and the set up and phasing of new APis,components and products
- Assure security of supply though supply chain planning and stock management for all technical changes
- Establish effective relationships and interfaces with Contractors, Commercial market and interface I support groups to ensure effective Supply Chain processes
- Ensure that Contractors are effectively managing actives and materials for GSKmanufacture with adequate capacity planning
- Be ambassador for change management and continuous improvement to drive collaboration and partnership
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top