GlaxoSmithKline, producer of brands such as Voltaren®, Sensodyne® and Odol®, is one of the world´s leading healthcare companies, and is committed to improving the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. Valuing people, innovation, accountability and performance achieved with integrity, GSK is truly an employer of choice.
For our department Supply Chain we are looking for a Supply Coordinator (f/m) temporary for two years, starting as soon as possible
Our Supply Coordinators support the InMarket Team with administrative topics incl. delivery advises, report creation and KPI updates.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Contact to external partners (e.g. IFA) to receive CSC related data (e.g. PZN)
- Delivery advise handling in cooperation with warehouse and related issue solving (e.g. inbound IDOC )
- Custom clearance incl. issue handling, internal (e.g. regional team) and external (e.g. customs broker) communication/ coordination
- Report creation (e.g. stock low reports) and KPI data updates for the InMarket and Repacking team
- Green dot handling regarding master data and data creation as support for headquarter
- Administrative support related to InMarket and Repacking activities (e.g. PO creation, list management)
- Data maintenance and follow ups related to Logistical Master Data in assistance of HUB
- Industrial business management assistant equivalent "Industriekaufmann/frau" or level educated
- Minimum of 4 years of work experience material/ ERP handling (ideally SAP) preferred in a FMCG or Pharma organization
- Good knowledge in commercial operations or supply chain related disciplines, logistics, supply chain management and demand management
- Fluency in written and spoken German and English
- Solid computer skills, excellent with Microsoft Office and SAP
- Very precise, profound, high level working standard and attention to details and quality
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Good communication skills (especially outgoing ability to explain clearly)
- Good interpersonal and influencing skills with ability to contribute to cross functional teams and build internal and external relationships
- High degree of flexibility, adaptability and the ability to work calmly under pressure and dynamic market and business conditions
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top