Supply Chain Operations Lead
This role is a 1 year contract
- Related University degree or specialized education or equivalent experience
- Experience managing local and global supply chains, good understanding of the regulatory, quality and compliance requirements. Project leadership. Global and or multi market experience will be beneficial when executing responsibilities
- Understanding financial impact and knowledge of cost drivers within the supply planning environment
- Knowledge and experience in dealing with highly complex/regulated supply chains, co-packing sites, and processes
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and critical thinking skills
- Demonstrate high accountability, attention to detail, and the ability to work collaboratively in a cross functional and Regional/Global Matrix to achieve the common goals
- Work style that produces trust, open communication, loyalty, and commitment, and that conveys respect and regard for people
- Capability to drive analytical assessments through financial risks assessments and FMEA.
- Ability to drive continuous improvement across the Supply Chain.
- Experience in Project Management
- Supply Chain IT Systems Knowledge, including SAP
- Mid to high level of expertise in APO/SNP/ECC
- Experience in operating within a GMP environment and understanding of EHS
- Networking & influencing skills at all levels, both internally & externally
- Proven capability in building strong relationships with key stakeholder and multiple interfaces
- Excellent leadership capability and a strong team player
- Customer driven and Quality Mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills/ motivated with the ability to prioritise
- PMP, APICS, PLOG certifications would be considered an asset for this role.
- Act as Single Point of Contact (SPOC) to Supply Planners and Supply Managers of the Supply Planning Hub to provide local market context to NA and Global Supply Chain Network regarding plans and priorities for the CDN LOC
- SPOC to coordinate Supply Chain efforts for the Canadian LOC related to product supply via interactions with Regional & Global Supply Planning Hubs, Project Execution Teams (PET), Local Co-packers, Logistics and Commercial Teams
- SPOC for LOC and Supply Planning Hub related to escalations on Supply Risks, Issues and Corrective Actions
- Conduct the planning requirements for the LOC on a portfolio of GSK Consumer Health Care Promotional Items, Displays, Costco Packs. This would include reviewing forecasts and execution timelines, and inventories to build a supply plan;
oproviding visibility to Supply Planners for adequate finished goods production and receipt
oissuing plans and schedules to print and CoPack suppliers
oissuing P.O.s to third party vendors
Supply Chain Coordination across entire CDN LOC portfolio
- Prioritize inbounds with Logistics and Product Releases with QA to achieve relevant KPIs and Customer Satisfaction
- Escalate and Quantify Product Supply Issues impacting the CDN LOC and ensure Key Performance Indicators are being monitored and actioned as required
- Communication of Out of Stock and Back in stock dates to x-functional stakeholders and Supply chain counterparts as aligned to with Supply Hub
- Communication and Escalation resolution on Obsolescence and write-off management in collaboration with Supply Planning Hub or Supply Chain Transformation team and Supply Chain Finance
- Management of sku transitions and product restages (including sku rationalization) liaising with the HUB to ensure appropriate and aligned to exit strategies and runout plans to minimize financial risk and market disruption.
- LOC NPI Coordination – Liaison with NPI Lead in NA Planning Hub to ensure Flawless execution
Co-Pack Supply Planning
- Responsible for Inventory Accuracy & Data Management of locally co-packed items
- Facilitate the release of work orders to support customer timelines and liaise with the NA Hub in securing supply to meet co-pack timelines
- Develop production plan for ongoing co-packed products & manages all Stock Transfers of bulk items to co-pack locations through liaising with warehouse to arrange for inbound/outbound
- Facilitate any co-packing rework, including quoting, supplier identification, PO issuance
- Participate in the development of product costing,(Cogs) for displays & other finished goods copacked items in collaboration with the artwork, labeling and promotions team
- Oversight for set up and maintenance for item master data in all applicable GSK systems
GSK is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals. GSK is committed to accommodating persons with disabilities. If you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies, please contact us at [email protected]
GSK souscrit au principe d'équité en matière d'emploi et favorise la diversité et l'inclusion. Nous acceptons les demandes d'emploi de toutes les personnes ayant les compétences requises. GSK s'engage à mettre en place des mesures d'adaptation pour les personnes handicapées. Si vous avez besoin de telles mesures à toute étape du processus de demande d'emploi ou si vous désirez obtenir plus d'information sur nos politiques en matière d'adaptation, veuillez communiquer avec nous à [email protected]
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top