Supply Chain Intern
We are looking for a candidate to work in our Customer Supply Chain Headquarters for Central and Eastern Europe of Consumer Healthcare division.
Successful individual will work on a number of tasks interacting with people from more than 10 countries and Europe Customer Supply Chain Headquarters.
- Analytical capabilities and data-driven approach
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, MS Powerpoint
- Ability to deal with multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Student status
- Preparation of weekly and monthly KPI reports and data for meetings
- Collection, consolidation and interpretation of data from the markets
- Maintenance and usage of databases: volume/value, sales forecast accuracy
- Liaising with in-market teams (demand planners, supply planners, SC Leads)
Application is open till June 9th 2017.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top