Supply Chain Demand Planner Analyst - Temporal
As a member of this team YOU will be a Sponsor of the Demand Forecasting Process and be responsible of promote awareness and to ensure that the milestones of the Maturity plan are achieved.
This role gives YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career, the main of these are:
- Control the Demand Forecasting Process.
- Standardise and simplify Ways of working ensuring a consistent approach.
- Implement Demand Forecasting processes aligned with the corporate standardization and with the strategic Maturity plan.
- Support the Demand Forecasting teams across the Latina America with improvements in the daily way of workings, with systems reports and with customization of these reports.
- Proactive management of data and ensuring Integrity and consistency of Data trough the different systems.
- Monthly KPI/dashboard reporting within the GSK Systems.
- Ensure that training records on data maintenance are kept up to date within Demand Forecasting.
- Act as super user for Demand Forecasting.
- Perform regular trainings and surgery sessions for the Demand Forecasting team.
We are looking for professionals with these characteristics to achieve our goals:
- Graduates in Business Administration or Industrial Engineers
- Minimum experience of 2 years in Demand Forecasting role in companies of Consumer Healthcare or Pharmaceutical Industry.
However, if you have the following, it would be a plus
- Pro-active and gaining positive engagement from the various departments.
- Disciplined in approach to tasks and good attention to detail.
- Leadership and Customer Service skills.
- The ability to communicate complex issues both in a manner that is articulate and persuasive. Analytical analysis skills.
If you feel like this is your next career move, please apply up to September 15 th
We are a science-led global healthcare company with a mission: we want to help people to do more, feel better, live longer.
In over 150 countries, and 300 years of history, GSK has a deep commitment to improving healthcare by developing innovative new medicines and widening access around the world.
We research and develop a broad range of innovative products, such as vaccines, medicines and consumer healthcare products.
Being a GSK employee allows you to challenge and to change by improving the way we do business, and impacting the way we Develop our own Capability and Talent. At GSK you will achieve your career ambitions through your personal and professional development.
With a commitment to integrity and respect for people you will work in an inclusive, sustainable and healthy environment, getting inspired by making the difference and playing an important role on the benefit of millions of patients and consumer worldwide.
Find out what life at GSK is really like www.gsk.com
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top