Supervisor Sample Management CQC
- Scientific background
- Teamwork/team management (meeting management, action follow-up, teamspirit, wellbeing at work, people development)
- Knowledge on samples is required (batches/ production steps/ sample flows/sample tracability/cold chain) with a least 5 years of experience
- Equipment knowledge: Management of equipments (mainly fridges), alarm management, basic follow-up
- Quality systems knowledges (GMPs, procedures, deviations, …)
- Languages: French is the daily language, English is the language to be used for presentation/inspections
- Soft skills: Quality mindset,Safety Culture, GSK Values alignment, action driven, customer focus, teamspirit, feed-back orientation
The role of QC sample management supervisor is to manage a team responsible of operational stability sample management, QC reference management and QC sample management. This role is a connection role between manufacturing buildings and QC laboratories insuring an optimal management of sample. Quality mindset, team management, sample management are key in this role. In this role, the supervisor is member of the sample management team and insures back-uping of the sample reception supervisor.
- QC References management: management of principal/back-up stocks of QC laboratories references ( WN21, WN24, SAP system, equiments, alarms, planning, interactions with QC laboratories…)
- QC "recommandes": Insure re-ordering of QC sample (planning, customer focus, equipments, …)
- QC stability operational team: Insure the adequate picking and flow of stability sample in QC (Equipment, management of the stability area in WN21…)
- Quality: Deviation management, GMP documentation, SAP system (including sample tracability), …
- Team management (Plannings, People & team development, team meetings, …)
- Back-up of QC reception supervisor
At GSK we provide a supportive working environment, and a range of development challenges and opportunities. We also offer competitive benefits and compensation packages designed to attract and to retain the very best. GSK is proud to promote an open culture, encouraging people to be themselves and giving their ideas a chance to flourish. GSK is an equal opportunity employer.
Global Quality Departments is responsible for setting up all global rules and regulations to ensure GSK vaccine products are manufactured, tested, released and distributed in compliance with regulatory requirements.
The QA Belgium departments manage all product quality related activities in industrial operations in Belgium, including regulatory compliance. The scope covers any action that potentially impacts final product quality. The QA Belgium department is also responsible for the release of final products made in Belgium and abroad.
Quality for Research & Development in partnership with R&D teams promotes quality and enables them ensuring activities of Research & Development are delivered in a compliant and sustainable way, in order to guarantee patient safety, company and regulators satisfaction, as well as successful product pipeline delivery.
GSK is one of the world's leading research-based pharmaceutical and healthcare companies – is committed to improving the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer.
GSK Vaccines is one of the world's leading vaccine companies, with a comprehensive portfolio of 39 vaccines for infants, adolescents and adults and 15 more in development. We have more than 16,000 people working worldwide to deliver nearly 2 (1.9) million vaccines every day to people in around 90% (172) of the world's countries.
For further information, please visit www.gsk.com.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top