Supervisor R&D Support & Labcare
- Bachelor or university degree with a scientific orientation
- At least 2 to 5 years experience in the laboratory, maintenance or C&M department
- Experience in team management
- Advanced knowledge of SAP calibration, maintenance and deviation systems.
Job purpose :
Management of a team supporting R & D activities for repairs of equipment and infrastructures, for alarms and for decontamination of areas; Support for writing and tracking deviations and CAPA for Support & Labcare.
Key responsabilities :
- Supervise the day-to-day activities of gatekeepers (equipment and infrastructure repairs), alarm manager (+/- 1200 equipment under alarm), labcare (decontamination of zones) and manager of encoding and archiving of C & M files: prioritize The activities during the Capman, answer the difficulties encountered on the ground, realize GEMBAS, coordinate problems solving, perform audits L1, ...
- Ensure implementation of the process defined according to quality criteria required
- Propose improvements and / or simplification of existing processes to optimize working time.
- Manage a team of 10 people: set objectives aligned with those of the company, organize regular interviews with employees, manage leave.
- Support to manage the deviations and CAPAs of the Support & Labcare service.
At GSK we provide a supportive working environment, and a range of development challenges and opportunities. We also offer competitive benefits and compensation packages designed to attract and to retain the very best. GSK is proud to promote an open culture, encouraging people to be themselves and giving their ideas a chance to flourish. GSK is an equal opportunity employer.
Patient-focused Research and Development (R&D) is the heart of our business. Our R&D department seeks to discover and develop new vaccines, to protect against diseases where vaccines are not yet available and to improve on those vaccines that already exist. Part of our R&D programme targets diseases particularly prevalent in the developing world, including the World Health Organisation's three priority diseases - HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria. Research into candidate vaccines for other diseases of the developing world, such as dengue are at an earlier stage of development.
When it comes to developing the vaccines of the future, we're looking for real experts in their respective fields who are interested in working in the stimulating environment of an international healthcare company.
We emphasise the value of teamwork and we look for people ready to share our values of transparency, respect, integrity and patient focus.
GSK is one of the world's leading research-based pharmaceutical and healthcare companies – is committed to improving the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer.
GSK Vaccines is one of the world's leading vaccine companies, with a comprehensive portfolio of 39 vaccines for infants, adolescents and adults and 15 more in development. We have more than 16,000 people working worldwide to deliver nearly 2 (1.9) million vaccines every day to people in around 90% (172) of the world's countries.
For further information, please visit www.gsk.com.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top