SUN Process Support Specialist
GSK Budapest office is looking for a SUN Process Support Specialist Colleague!
Provide guidance and support to users, responsible for process improvement and alignment with Global GSK processes. Identify knowledge gaps and plan/run education sessions accordingly. Ensure all markets have critical processes documented locally in LSOPs.
• Develops a thorough understanding of the audience and the documentation required by meeting with colleagues, and working with managers to discuss technical problems,
• Develop and deliver training to users,
• Challenge and influence business, build strong relationship with other departments,
• Researches and builds knowledge about Sun/Vision products, services, technology, or concepts to be documented,
• Revises, edits, or updates SOPs, technical information, and frequently asked questions as necessary,
• Work with documentation management systems and help oversee the lifecycle of documents,
• Seek to align processes with the company global processes where appropriate,
• Collaborate with Back Office Delivery Excellence role to improve our IT delivery methodology covering tools, sourcing, processes and quality assurance.
• Degree in Finance or Information Science or equivalent experience,
• Minimum 3 years finance/accounting process experience (R2R, O2C, P2P, W&D),
• Fluent in English and Hungarian,
• Writing and communication skills,
• Attention to details,
• Ability to work under pressure,
• Proactive attitude to resolve problems and deliver results,
• Service Oriented approach.
See: "Basic Qualifications"
At GSK, our mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. Our three world-leading businesses research and deliver innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. We need a talented and motivated workforce to deliver against our strategy. To achieve this, we strive to attract the best people and to create an environment that empowers and inspires.
What we offer:
• Competitive salary,
• Benefits packages,
• Supportive and diverse culture,
• Career development opportunities.
If you are interested in you may apply for this position online by selecting the „Apply now" button or send your Curriculum Vitae to the email@example.com email address with the position name in the subject.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top