Stock Replanishment Planner
- Minimum bachelor degree (Supply Chain Management, Economics or Business Management)
- 3 years of experience in supply chain or production planning.
- Relevant qualification in supply chain and at least 3 year experience in supply chain environment or production planning
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to contribute to cross functional teams
- Good analytical skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (mainly Excel)
- Good understanding of business environment and ability to debate issues with peers and senior colleagues
- Preferably knowledge of SAP and/or APO systems for SCP modules.
- Fluency in English
- Manage stock transfer orders process between MMW in Poland and regional markets warehouses in Russia, Ukraine and Kazakhstan.
- Build and maintain high quality relationships with representatives of supply chain team in Russia, Ukraine and Kazakhstan.
- Prepare and execute shipment plan of stock transfer orders for multi market warehouse activity and transport requirements.
- Take a leading role in monitoring of consumption of shared products by all markets.
- Internal measurement and reporting of supply KPIs to improve customer service (CTP and service level).
- Agree supply plan of stock transfer from MMW in Poland to warehouses in the final markets in Russia, Ukraine and Kazakhstan
- Monitor TLB process: create deliveries for stock transfer, monitor process of preparing shipping documents for custom purpose, coordinate shipment with 3PL/warehouse.
- Adjust quantity of shared products in the STO in order to prevent out of stock for specific markets.
- Monitor return process from market's warehouses to MMW in Poland.
- Create and maintain accuracy of material master data in TLB (APO).
- Monitoring accuracy of material master in SAP/APO needed to perform stock transfer orders correctly.
- Liaise with other GSK departments (Regulatory, Quality, Finance, Customer Service Team, In Market Supply Chain, repack planner) to ensure all requirements are co-ordinated according to GSK standards.
- Develop relationship with In market supply planner/manager and repack planner to ensure availability of products for stock transfer.
- Monitor stock level of shared and dedicated for other markets products with run down and obsolete status in order to minimize residual stock.
Please send your application by 5th of May 2017 using "Apply now" button.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top