Statutory Analyst - Temporary 1 year
GSK Employees are known to Work Across Boundaries, by working within a multicultural and multifunctional team; always oriented to Inspire those around by not only Driving Performance but also creating a healthy and inclusive environment. We are known to have a positive mindset and always Live by Our Values.
Being a GSK employee allows you to challenge and to change by not only improving the way we do business, but also impacting the way we Develop our own Capability and Talent.
As a member of this team YOU can have a key role in this transformation by showing accountability of the in-scope markets processes knowledge transfer, coordination and execution towards achieving KPI's.
This role gives YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career, the main of these are:
- Performs data extraction in order to provide basis information for tax returns, statutory reports and transfer pricing requirements.
- Responsible for the quality and timely preparation of tax returns/reports and all supporting documentation to minimize audit risk
- Ensure full reconciliation of the accounting vs. the tax return calculation prior final tax payment.
- Creates and maintain the Standard of Procedures (SOP) based on tax law implementations and updates, process changes and the inclusion of special situations or scenarios.
- Develops an understanding of GSK´s financial processes and a working knowledge of the business.
We are looking for people/professionals with these characteristics to achieve our goals:
- Basic to Proficient accounting process knowledge.
- Basic technical tax knowledge of Latin-American markets.
- Basic to intermediate English level
- Strong Business applications skills (MS Office).
- Technical or Diploma Degree in business administration, accounting or related field.
Bachelor's degree could be in progress.
- Strong collaboration skills and team work
- Analytical and Business Problem Solving Skills
- Good attitude and strong customer service
- Proficient Communication Skills
- Process documentation techniques.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, prioritize and handle multiple tasks at the same time
We are a science-led global healthcare company with a mission: we want to help people to do more, feel better, live longer.
We research and develop a broad range of innovative products, such as vaccines, medicines and consumer healthcare products, including: Sensodyne, Cataflan/ Voltaren , Theraflu / Trimedal, Parodontax, Panadol, Polident and Otrivin.
In over 115 countries, GSK has a deep commitment to improving healthcare by developing innovative new medicines and widening access to them around the world. In over 300 years of history, we invest in innovation to help improve people's lives.
As a GSK employee you will get inspired by making the difference and playing an important role on the benefit of millions of patients and consumer worldwide.
With a commitment, with integrity and respect for people you will work in a sustainable and healthy way, providing positive impacts on the community.
In our inclusive environment, you'll feel valued, motivated and able to realize your full potential.
Through your individual personal and professional development, at GSK you will achieve your career ambitions. You will count with all sorts of development initiatives such as Future Leaders Programmes, Leadership Development Programmes and our commitment to Coaching.
If you feel like this is your next career move, please apply up to 17/07/2017
Find out what life at GSK is really like www.gsk.com
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top