Statistical Analyst for Non-Clinical Statistics Vaccines R&D (m/f)
Provide statistical support to the development, validation and quality monitoring of Biological assays supporting Vaccines Clinical development projects ( immunochemistry, functional, PCR, CMI assays).
• Provide internal statistical support in close interaction with the statistician responsible of assays, lab scientist and technicians
• Preparing outputs (figures and tables) and the statistical reports related to several clinical assays
• Development of statistical methods and scripts for the design and analysis of experiences supporting clinical assay development
• Communication and sharing of results and conclusions with non-statisticians.
• Ensure quality and scientific pertinence of proposed solutions, implementation, execution, and outcomes.
• Deliver statistical expertise within an GCLP environment.
• Respect the defined timelines.
• University level in Sciences with at least post-graduate in Biostatistics or equivalent experience.
• Very good programming (SAS, R/JMP knowledge) and writing skills.
• Good statistical background in order to be confident with the statistical theory of a broad spectrum of methodologies and experimental designs
• Creative and innovative
• Rigor and discipline
• Team player, ability to share knowledge within multidisciplinary teams
• Effective communication and presentation skills, able to liaise theory with the practical translations
• Demonstrates comfortable level of oral and written English and German
Experience: at least 2 years experience within the pharmaceutical industry or equivalent experience.
Knowledge/experience on Good Clinical Laboratory practices/ Good Clinical Practices is a most.
as described above
GlaxoSmithKline is a world-leading, research-oriented healthcare company committed to developing innovative pharmaceuticals.
We are also the largest producer of vaccines in Germany. Our goal is to improve people's quality of life by enabling them to live longer, healthier, and more actively. This challenge is in the hands of our employees. Everything depends on their commitment.
As a strategic location for GSK Vaccines, an international market leader in vaccine research & production, our business can look back over more than 110 years of tradition. In the attractive university town between Kassel and Frankfurt, we are working on keeping people healthy by developing vaccines and thus following in the footsteps of our company's founder and the first Nobel Laureate in medicine, Emil von Behring.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top