Stage AS&T Method Validation
- Scientifical degree (Biology or Chemistry)
- Good (o Excellent) communication skills
- Good English knowledge
- Technical Knowledge of Microsoft Office, with focus on Excel and Power Point
- Collaborative approach and ability to interact with other group members
- Dynamic and pro-active attitude
The aim of the internship project is the evaluation and implementation of a template for method validation protocols and improvement of Excel spreadsheet to use for method validation data analysis.
1) Method Template
- Identify old Validation Reports with old template
- Collect all documents from the QC laboratory in order to collect data and re-elaborate data.
- Prepare a periodic presentation to show results.
- Strong interaction with the lab to collect data and present in a new format.
2) Excel spreadsheet Replacement
- Identify excel spreadsheet currently used for method validation and define improvements for each parameter controlled by excel spreadsheet (e.g linearity, and accuracy).
- Create a shared folder to insert Template for excel Spreadsheet, collect all information from QC lab and other AS&T Members.
- Prepare a periodic presentation to show results/status.
The intern will have the opportunity to develop:
- 360° knowledge of QC organization. Interaction with several departments (QC lab, statisticians, other AS&T members)
- Data Analysis and knowledge of Analytical validation methods used in biological process for vaccine production.
- Work in a team, respect strict timelines, report results periodically to upper management
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top