Solution Design Consultant
- Strong written and oral communications skills is a must,
- Strong teamwork, interpersonal and influencing skills, as well as networking capabilities within IT organization,
- Experience working in a complex global regulated organisation,
- Empathy and understanding of human issues in delivering long term sustainability of services,
- Collaborates effectively across boundaries within CBS.
- Experience and track record in continuous improvement and cost management,
- Ability to repurpose existing solutions to meet new requirements,
- Deep knowledge of enterprise end user client computer solutions and infrastructure,
- Establishes clear accountability for delivery
- Understands, embraces and leverages current and emerging technologies to bring relevant innovation and/or improvement to business processes, strategies, efficiencies or other opportunities.
The Solutions Design Consultant is responsible for the design and/or implementation of technical solutions that will address the global needs across all GSK business units where successful design has strong financial implications for GSK. The purpose of the role is to design computing solutions that meet the needs of the business, integrate with the existing GSK infrastructure, and align with the stated strategic direction of the user technology environment within GSK
- Design solutions that are cost effective, robust, and globally scalable,
- Work with global stakeholders to define technical deliverables based on customer business requirements and act as architecture/design lead for PC & Mobile solutions,
- Ensure new solutions and services meet regulatory, risk and security requirements,
- Document solutions according to GSK standards. E.g. GxP, ITIL,
- Support development of RFQ and RFP's to ensure supplier solutions align to GSK design standards,
- Act as customer and vendor technical liaison,
- Act as a subject matter expert in support of problem management,
- Influences enterprise-wide client computing standards,
- Act as an expert consultant in support of development opportunities across IT,
- Research, evaluate, and recommend alternatives in enterprise-wide solutions.
What we offer:
- Training and certificates,
- Supportive atmosphere,
- English in practice,
- Remote work,
- Integration events,
- Remote work,
- Stability of employment,
- Sport and recreation package,
- Private medical coverage.
As soon as you send us your application our HR team will screen your CV, it will take approximately 1 week after closing date of the job advertisement
If your application meets our requirements HR team will present your CV to the hiring managers
Within 3 weeks we will invite you for the first phone interview with our recruitment team
Within next 2 weeks we will invite you for the interview with manager
- Just give us few days and we will come back to you with the feedback
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us: [email protected]
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top