SME S&D (Sales & Distribution)
Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies, Supply Chain Management, Data Management or equivalent
Specialist in Invoicing (SAP) from a Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical or FMCG background will be an added advantage
SME S&D (Sales & Distribution) - Contract
We are currently recruiting for a SME S&D (Sales & Distribution) under the MERP-S Team. This role is responsible to provide expert business process capability on the M-ERP program. The holder of the role will be a functional expert, Implement global standards and ways of working for specific level 2 M-ERP related processes, such as plant maintenance, warehousing, planning, finance, logistics, Quality (Operational, Services, Lab) procurement or production operations. The role will provide expert advice and support to the central SMEs providing expert level detailed knowledge of specific sub processes at site. The role is responsible for implementing the new M-ERP solution into the SME's area of expertise at site
At GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) we are dedicated to improving the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better, live longer. GSK is one of the world's leading research based healthcare companies, with over 100,000 employees in 150 countries across our Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines and Consumer Healthcare business.
We are proud of the difference we make and in 2016, FORTUNE Magazine ranked GSK #1 on its list of companies that are changing the world. The 'Change the World' list recognises companies that have made significant progress in sustainable, scalable approaches to addressing societal problems as part of their company strategy. Put simply, our focus is on improving access and affordability of medicines, regardless of where people live or their ability to pay.
GSK has been present in Asia for over 50 years and our commitment to the region is strengthened by the establishment of our purpose-built headquarters for Asia. Situated in Singapore, GSK Asia House is a further step in our long-standing strategy to grow and diversify our company - emphasizing the globally balanced business we have built over the years. To better support Asia, we focus on developing talent to improve our ability to make the right decisions for healthcare professionals, patients and consumers across the region.
In Malaysia, GSK has established a strong presence for over 50 years and is home to our operations in the area of pharmaceuticals, consumer healthcare, manufacturing, and Business Services Centre. GSK employs over 1000 staff in Malaysia.GSK is an exciting, rewarding and dynamic place to work. We thrive to be different from the conventional corporate ways of working. We pride ourselves on exemplary leadership and sense of community, and we offer a great platform for your personal and career development.
GSK Global Manufacturing & Supply - GSK's Global Manufacturing & Supply (GMS) plant produces leading consumer brands, services 13 global markets including Australia and New Zealand and is a leader in Good Manufacturing Practice and 'Premise/Factory of Choice" for industrial excellence in the region
- Work with the Business and Data Subject Matter Experts to define the data quality metrics & parameters for the relevant data elements
- Work with the Business, Global Process Owners and Data Subject Matter Experts to define the data maintenance metrics to drive process improvement and control
- Preparation of STPs, A3's, Business Requirements and Change Requests driven by on-going Data Quality and Maintenance and Governance Process requirements of the business
- Control, Monitor and Report on the Quality of data elements critical to the success of the M-ERPS solution
- Identify and create communication relevant to the individual audiences for Data Metrics and KPIs (Reports, Dashboards, Presentations)
- Continued input into the refinement of the scope, processes and tools necessary for Data Quality management
- Produce new and maintain existing Operating Procedures and Training Materials related to Data Quality and Maintenance
- Generate Management Reporting on achievement of data quality and maintenance targets, trends and KPI's
- Monitor and drive quality improvement processes in data governance organization and the business
- Manage the Data Issue Resolution and Escalation Processes
- Review and challenge of localization data requirements (legal / fiscal)
- Provider cover for Data Team maintenance activities when required
- If key data elements are not correctly identified and controlled, reports will not produce an accurate representation of GSK's performance leading to incorrect decisions on the part of management. Early detection and resolution of Data Quality issues will prevent process failures thus avoiding a costlier and time consuming reactive situation
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies, Supply Chain Management, Data Management or equivalent
- Specialist in Invoicing (SAP) from a Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical or FMCG background will be an added advantage
- Open to 1 year contract role.
- Business Analyst background and can identify failure points and inefficient process steps.
- Understand the impact and dependencies between data maintenance process
- Proven experience of working in a data quality and process management environment.
- Experience of quality monitoring a major ERP system, preferably SAP.
- Experience of SAP BW, SAP Data Services, SAP Data Insight/Information Steward in addition to SAP ECC6.0.
- Good written English, presentation and reporting writing skills as well as ability to confidently communicate across many levels of the organization
What We Can Offer You
GSK's dedication to the wellbeing of our employees is reflected in the benefits we offer; including healthcare for yourself and dependents, performance related bonus, long term incentives and a host of other flexible offerings you can tailor to your own preferences. We also offer a range of employee health and wellbeing programs including our truly unique Partnership for Prevention program, a global commitment by GSK to provide all employees with up to 40 preventative healthcare services bringing to life our mission to: do more, feel better and live longer.
At GSK, we value diversity and treat all candidates equally. We aim to create an inclusive workplace where all employees feel engaged, supportive of one another, and know their work makes an important contribution.
If you would like to join us in innovating and inspiring changes in the industry, we urge you to apply.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top