- Experience in working in manufacturing environment and production accounting is preferred.
- Operational Excellence mindset. Familiarity with Operational Excellence tools and techniques is an advantage.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, used with judgment and with attention to details, to deal with complex problems.
- Expert level PC skills and Microsoft Office applications. Fluent in SAP, BPCS, JDE, BISON, Dashboard/Cognos and IPT preferred.
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is one of the world's leading research-based pharmaceutical and consumer healthcare companies and is committed to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer.
In Malaysia, GSK has established a strong presence for over 50 years and is home to our operations in the area of pharmaceuticals, consumer healthcare, manufacturing, and Business Services Centre. GSK employs over 1000 staff in Malaysia.
GSK is an exciting, rewarding and dynamic place to work. We thrive to be different from the conventional corporate ways of working. We pride ourselves on exemplary leadership and sense of community, and we offer a great platform for your personal and career development.
GSK Business Service Centre
The Business Service Centre, Kuala Lumpur is GSK's first global hub in Asia and will play a key role in GSK's Core Business Services consolidating the organisation's global and regional service delivery in IT, Finance, Employee Services, Indirect Procurement and Worldwide Real Estate and Facilities into an integrated shared service network.
- Responsible for delivery of Management Accounting processes within the Specialised Management Accounting Service ("SMAS") group to Site Customers.
- Ensuring that management accounting activities are carried out in a robust and efficient manner and delivered within agreed timelines
- Participate in Continuous improvement processes and in Operational Excellence Foundations approach
- Drive for excellence in management accounting processes.
- Delivery of Management Accounting reporting and processes to site embedded Finance Partners and management in line with agreed SLA.
- Ensure that the sites' actual performance is accounted for and reported in an accurate and timely manner for the assigned processes to enable the Finance Partners to operate in an efficient manner.
- Perform management accounting processes as assigned in line with standard work and agreed SMAS ways of working and processes to deliver outputs to Finance Partner customers in line with agreed timelines and SLA
- Communication and liaison with sites as appropriate in respect of assigned processes.
- To actively support the SMAS continuous improvement, driving for standardisation and improved performance.
- To operate according to agreed SMAS processes and in compliance with GSK policies and procedures.
- Please apply online.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top