• Responsible for delivery of Management Accounting processes within the Specialised Management Accounting Service ("SMAS") group to Site Customers.
• Ensuring that management accounting activities are carried out in a robust and efficient manner and delivered within agreed timelines
• Participate in Continuous improvement processes and in Operational Excellence Foundations approach
• Drive for excellence in management accounting processes.
• Delivery of Management Accounting reporting and processes to site embedded Finance Partners and management in line with agreed SLA.
• Ensure that the sites' actual performance is accounted for and reported in an accurate and timely manner for the assigned processes to enable the Finance Partners to operate in an efficient manner.
• Perform management accounting processes as assigned in line with standard work and agreed SMAS ways of working and processes to deliver outputs to Finance Partner customers in line with agreed timelines and SLA
• Communication and liaison with sites as appropriate in respect of assigned processes.
• To actively support the SMAS continuous improvement, driving for standardisation and improved performance.
• To operate according to agreed SMAS processes and in compliance with GSK policies and procedures.
• Experience in working in manufacturing environment and production accounting is preferred.
• Operational Excellence mindset. Familiarity with Operational Excellence tools and techniques is an advantage.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills, used with judgment and with attention to details, to deal with complex problems.
• Expert level PC skills and Microsoft Office applications. Fluent in SAP, BPCS, JDE, BISON, Dashboard/Cognos and IPT preferred.
What We Can Offer You
GSK's dedication to the wellbeing of our employees is reflected in the benefits we offer; including healthcare for yourself and dependents, performance related bonus, long term incentives and a host of other flexible offerings you can tailor to your own preferences. We also offer a range of employee health and wellbeing programs including our truly unique Partnership for Prevention program, a global commitment by GSK to provide all employees with up to 40 preventative healthcare services bringing to life our mission to: do more, feel better and live longer.
At GSK we value diversity and treat all candidates equally. We aim to create an inclusive workplace where all employees feel engaged, supportive of one another, and know their work makes an important contribution.
If you would like to join us in innovating and inspiring changes in the industry, we urge you to apply.
At GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) we are dedicated to improving the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better, live longer. GSK is one of the world's leading research based healthcare companies, with over 100,000 employees in 150 countries across our Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines and Consumer Healthcare business.
We are proud of the difference we make and in 2016, FORTUNE Magazine ranked GSK #1 on its list of companies that are changing the world. The 'Change the World' list recognises companies that have made significant progress in sustainable, scalable approaches to addressing societal problems as part of their company strategy. Put simply, our focus is on improving access and affordability of medicines, regardless of where people live or their ability to pay.
GSK has been present in Asia for over 50 years and our commitment to the region is strengthened by the establishment of our purpose-built headquarters for Asia. Situated in Singapore, GSK Asia House is a further step in our long-standing strategy to grow and diversify our company - emphasizing the globally balanced business we have built over the years. To better support Asia, we focus on developing talent to improve our ability to make the right decisions for healthcare professionals, patients and consumers across the region.
GSK Business Service Centre, Kuala Lumpur is GSK's first global hub in Asia and will play a key role in GSK's Core Business Services consolidating the organisation's global and regional service delivery in IT, Finance, Employee Services, Indirect Procurement and Worldwide Real Estate and Facilities into an integrated shared service network.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Back to top