Site Training Coordinator
Site Training Coordinator
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is one of the world's leading research-based pharmaceutical and consumer healthcare companies and is committed to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer.
In Malaysia, GSK has established a strong presence for over 50 years and is home to our operations in the area of pharmaceuticals, consumer healthcare, manufacturing, and Business Services Centre. GSK employs over 1000 staff in Malaysia.
GSK is an exciting, rewarding and dynamic place to work. We thrive to be different from the conventional corporate ways of working. We pride ourselves on exemplary leadership and sense of community, and we offer a great platform for your personal and career development.
GSK Global Manufacturing & Supply
GSK's Global Manufacturing & Supply (GMS) plant produces leading consumer brands, services 13 global markets including Australia and New Zealand and is a leader in Good Manufacturing Practice and 'Premise/Factory of Choice" for industrial excellence in the region.
We are currently recruiting for a Site Training Coordinator to join our MERPS Project Team. The Site Training Co-ordinator is part of the Site Change Management work stream and is responsible for co-ordinating the local education and training activities for the M-ERP Programme. Key tasks include developing the site training plan and for ensuring it is delivered successfully in site.
- To support the successful implementation of the M-ERP programme by being accountable for the site education & training plan, schedule, logistics and reporting.
- To be part of the Site Change Management work stream and is responsible for co-coordinating the local education and training activities for the M-ERP Programme. Key tasks include developing the site training plan for the programme and in conjunction with the Local Line Managers, for ensuring it is delivered successfully in site. This will require the Lead to take the Core training strategy, plan, and toolkit and tailor them (if required) to the specific requirements of the local user population.
- To manage the complexities that are inherent in a high impact change programme. They must be able to gain the trust and respect of others through a collaborative and pragmatic approach to problem solving. They must be hands-on but also able to provide an overview and understanding of business needs.
- To be able to operate effectively in a challenging environment that is undergoing considerable change and has the ability to create strong relationships between the Site and the Core.
- Develop the Site Education & Training Plan
- Tailor the Core training toolkit to reflect local requirements
- Execute the delivery of the Site Education & Training Plan
- Develop a Training Needs Analysis (TNA) for the local target audiences
- Manage the creation of a training scheduling ensuring that all training in a timely manner and that all users have attained sufficient competency to perform their roles post go-live
- Manage any training-related risks, issues and dependencies and escalate to the Core Training Lead/Site Business Change Lead as appropriate
- Monitor usage and maintenance of training client and associated local data necessary to deliver training exercises
- Manage the tracking and completion of local training against schedule to ensure targets are achieved
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management, Project Management or equivalent.
Open for 1 year contract
- Experience of planning and co-ordinating major training initiatives that have an impact in an international environment
- Solid understanding of training and development processes, including trends in people development, related technology learning tools and understanding of external resources in training and development
- Must possess the ability to work effectively and collaboratively across interdisciplinary teams to complete tasks to meet team objectives as necessary
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Exposure to change management methodologies and toolsets
- Strong Excel skills
- Basic Project Management skills
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top