B. Science in Pharmacy
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is one of the world's leading research-based pharmaceutical and consumer healthcare companies and is committed to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer.
In Malaysia, GSK has established a strong presence for over 50 years and is home to our operations in the area of pharmaceuticals, consumer healthcare, manufacturing, and Business Services Centre. GSK employs over 1000 staff in Malaysia.
GSK is an exciting, rewarding and dynamic place to work. We thrive to be different from the conventional corporate ways of working. We pride ourselves on exemplary leadership and sense of community, and we offer a great platform for your personal and career development.
GSK Global Manufacturing & Supply
GSK's Global Manufacturing & Supply (GMS) plant produces leading consumer brands, services 13 global markets including Australia and New Zealand and is a leader in Good Manufacturing Practice and 'Premise/Factory of Choice" for industrial excellence in the region.
We are currently recruiting for a Site Pharmacist to join our Production team. This role will mainly be responsible for the planning, organizing, directing and controlling of production activities in dispensary and compliance in Production as accordance with established Company's and Regulatory Authorities policy such as GMP, Environment, Safety and Health procedures
- Co-ordinate and liaise with Quality Assurance, PPIC and Warehouse on material availability in order to minimise production disruption to meet ASP dates.
- Co-ordinate and liaise with Engineering to ensure machine uptime is maximising to meet agreed ASP dates
- To prepare the monthly dispensary schedule and manpower requirement in collaboration with Planners and Shift Supervisors and monitor daily production output to ensure schedule adherence of 98%.
- Prepare implementation program based on QMS
- Put in place the measurement system to ensure compliance to GQP/GQG
- CAPA and risk tracking
- Understand and prepare procedure relating to GQP for production
- To ensure that all safety policies and procedures are followed in the production department.
- Assist in the Financial Planning Process I.e. Preparing 3/1 Plan and Annual Operating Budget.
- Evaluate monthly wastage report for raw materials and packaging materials used in that designated section to ensure that it does not exceed the standards which will have an impact on COG.
- Oversee Dispensary - To be responsible for all dispensing activities in production to ensure accurate quantity and item is being dispensed as well as maintenance of Poison room and records.
- Ensure that the application of Manufacturing license is renewed 3 months before expiry and ensure all relevant licensing are in place.
- B. Science in Pharmacy
- Good GMP knowledge
- High standard of communication and writing skills
- Ability to effectively manage and motivate staff
- Possess good interpersonal skills
- Possess basic project management skills.
Please apply online.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top