Site IT Service Lead - 12 months
Job Details / Accountabilities:
- As part of a site-based IT team, the key purpose of this role is to oversee the IT support service for IT systems at a site.
- Manage site IT operational issues
- Own & manage site elements of Risk, Quality and Compliance management for IT services
- Engage with site tiered accountability process; and participate in IT Performance Management processes
- Partner with shared services to leverage shared service provision to site
- Understands SAP and its IT Support Services to maximise the value created through SAP for site
- Assure IT Continuity through the regular maintenance and testing of IT Continuity Plans
- Control Lifecycle Management for services owned by Site IT
- Manage Opex of IT resource and service related expenses
- Act as point of contact for IT Shared Services, managing issue resolution at site
- Ensure validation lifecycle documentation is implemented in accordance with procedural and regulatory expectations
Qualification / Background:
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a similar role in a production environment ideally in Pharmaceutical
- Previous exposure to Computerized Systems Validation projects and documentation
- Previous exposure to IT infra (network, servers)
- Pro-active and independent on bringing the assigned tasks to a successful completion
- Strong communication skills
- Be experienced in the MS office tool like Excel, Powerpoint, Word
- Experience in Pharma manufacturing processes, equipment and qualification
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in French
- Comfortable when reporting to senior management in written and face to face
- Experience in dealing with difficult/complex client relationships/engagements
- Flexible to Travel according to the projects needs
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top