Site GPS Change Agent
- Minimum Level of Education:
University Degree (BSc) or equivalent ideally Manufacturing / Engineering /Quality/ Logistics
- Job-Related Experience:
Held a number of positions in a manufacturing environment, covering a broad range of activities and operations (e.g. Production, Engineering, Quality Assurance/Logistics / Safety).
- Demonstrated delivery of improvement initiatives and/or culture change year on year resulting in both financial and non financial benefit, and behavioural change
As a key member of the Site team (line report to the Site GPS Lead) the GPS Site Change Agent is
1.GPS being used to develop the capability of all the Site personnel to implement day to day
continuous improvement activities.
2.Helping ensure the day to day continuous improvement activities result in a continuous
improvement in the Site Performance towards the goal of Zero Accidents, Zero Defects and Zero
3.To 'self assess' the Site vs. the GPS Maturity matrices and to support the site to close any gaps.
4.To coach / train the Site teams in GPS.
5.To support the Regional GPS teams in any 'Turnaround Deployment of GPS in their site
- Support day-to-day deployment of the continuous improvement activities at site.
Deliver according to the road map agreed with the continuous improvement director.
- Work with line managers to identify and agree the priorities for GPS deployment
Support continuous capability development of self and others,
- Actively role modeling leadership skills and behaviours
Track progress of the team deployment road-map
Support/ensure consistency of progress and deployment
- Coach Site team leaders and operators to develop sustain continuous improvement
mindsets and behaviours
- Provide expert advice on the Lean basics to the Site based on a in depth understanding of
- Lead continuous improvement activities beyond the capability of the Site Teams
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top