Shopper Activation Manager
- Proven experience in leading shopper (trade) marketing campaigns
- Brand experience would be beneficial
- Previous sales experience is a must
- OTC or/and FMCG category experience
- Fluency in English
- Very good presentation skills
- Experience of working directly with customers to deliver business plan
- Ability to think strategically
- Analytical thinking and fluency in basic analytical tools
- Strong commercial and financial understanding.
- Sound data analysis and problem solving ability.
- Project management skills.
- Experience of managing cross functional teams
- Strong sense of ownership.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Proactive identification of business opportunities.
- Commitment to effective cross functional working.
- Creative approach.
- Passionate team player with positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Proactively leads the development & execution of the shopper marketing support for brands within scope in all channels where brand is distributed:
o development of effective and profitable Shopper sell-out tools and offer in order to maximise brand performance
o development of relevant and meaningful education of Experts in-store (eg. detailing of pharmacists)
o creation of best in class in-store visibility and communication of brands in scope via development of POS materials
o leads multibrand support projects in order to ensure full coherence and addressing all elements of a successful sales support (eg. Winter trade programs in pharmacies, Blizzard programs in MM TT)
o developing Shopper expertise for a distribution channel within-scope
- Cooperates closely with internal departments:
o Brand marketing in order to ensure best-in-class translation of brand growth drivers and strategies into shopper tools
o Sales teams in order to provide tools that will address market gaps & opportunities and customer expectations in the most relevant and successful way
- Day-to-day close cooperation with Category Manager in order to incorporate and develop strategic guidelines into support planning and execution:
o Shelf management (planograms)
o Assortment guidelines
o Promo guidelines
o Shopper research and insights
- Seeks innovation and most successful Shopper support tools via:
o Regular store checks
o Detailed analysis of competitive promotional activities
o Detailed analysis of GSK promotions (pre / post)
o Supporting KA / Reps in client visits and negotiations
Development of tailored (where appropriate) compelling communications / initiatives to drive the commercial objectives and customer focus strategy
Effectively communicates support to the Sales team on a regular basis
- Engages with customer's strategy helping secure GSK strategic partnerships
8.Demonstrates contribution to the delivery of sales and equity targets across the brands in scope
Oversees optimisation of shopper marketing spend through ongoing evaluation and effective prioritisation of key activities
- Act as shopper lead throughout the commercial planning process to ensure the shopper voice is at the heart of the Brand and Customer discussions.
Pls apply till Sept 20th.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top