Shift Maintenance Technician
We are currently recruiting for Shift Maintenance Technician to join our Global Manufacturing & Supply plant based in Ulu Klang. This role will mainly be responsible to carry out day to day online and routine maintenance on the equipment in the productions is performing smoothly.
• The primary areas of responsibility are at Value Stream 1, Value Stream 2 & Value Stream 3.
• To carry out day to day online and routine maintenance on the equipment in the productions is performing smoothly.
• To ensure all the works being carry-out is within the compliance to all GMP and EHS issues.
• To provide support on maintenance to other lines whenever being required.
• To manage tools and spare parts for the equipment's
• To attend meeting related to production and engineering
• To take care punches and die maintenance
• To work on shift
• To carry out the Preventive Maintenance in Mechanical and Electrical
• To attend all machine breakdowns related to motors, electrical, electronics and mechanicals.
• Certificate or Diploma in Mechanical & Electronic/Electrical.
• Min of 5 years working experience in Engineering of GMP environment
• Must be able to work on shift.
• Able to handle compression & blister machine.
• Must have basic knowledge on PLC, Electronic /Electrical, Mechanical and Pneumatic
• Able to work in team with multifunctional job and be independent.
• Possess good interpersonal and communication skills
• Able to work under pressure and lead a project within timeline.
• Able to work with minimum supervision.
• Strong personality with stern discipline.
At GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) we are dedicated to improving the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better, live longer. GSK is one of the world's leading research based healthcare companies, with over 100,000 employees in 150 countries across our Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines and Consumer Healthcare business.
We are proud of the difference we make and in 2016, FORTUNE Magazine ranked GSK #1 on its list of companies that are changing the world. The 'Change the World' list recognises companies that have made significant progress in sustainable, scalable approaches to addressing societal problems as part of their company strategy. Put simply, our focus is on improving access and affordability of medicines, regardless of where people live or their ability to pay.
GSK has been present in Asia for over 50 years and our commitment to the region is strengthened by the establishment of our purpose-built headquarters for Asia. Situated in Singapore, GSK Asia House is a further step in our long-standing strategy to grow and diversify our company - emphasizing the globally balanced business we have built over the years. To better support Asia, we focus on developing talent to improve our ability to make the right decisions for healthcare professionals, patients and consumers across the region.
In Malaysia, GSK has established a strong presence for over 50 years and is home to our operations in the area of pharmaceuticals, consumer healthcare, manufacturing, and Business Services Centre. GSK employs over 1000 staff in Malaysia.GSK is an exciting, rewarding and dynamic place to work. We thrive to be different from the conventional corporate ways of working. We pride ourselves on exemplary leadership and sense of community, and we offer a great platform for your personal and career development.
GSK Global Manufacturing & Supply - GSK's Global Manufacturing & Supply (GMS) plant produces leading consumer brands, services 13 global markets including Australia and New Zealand and is a leader in Good Manufacturing Practice and 'Premise/Factory of Choice" for industrial excellence in the region
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top