Service Specialist, IT Red Prairie Competency Center
GlaxoSmithKline is hiring Service Specialist, IT Red Prairie Competency Center.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Red Prairie Discrete support: WMS 2011.1, WFM 2011.1, TMS 2010.2, VMR-Vendor Portal
- Demonstrated mastery of JDA Red Prairie MOCA Command Language
- Solid business process knowledge in Warehouse Management systems (WMS)
- Minimum 5 years technical IT background (Windows, SQL Server)
- Excellent spoken and written command of English language
- Experience with GxP validated/regulated environments and required documentation
- lTIL Service Management certification especially Service operations
- ADP exposure
- ADP certification a plus
- Exposure/experience supporting the JDA Red Prairie Integrator Tool (for maintenance of interfaces to and from Red Prairie)
As IT Red Prairie Service Specialist you will:
Perform and/or coordinate services for Red Prairie (Discrete) for GSK US Consumer Healthcare. You will lead RP CH projects and contribute to the delivery of small to medium functional IT projects to include: Analysis and/or co-analysis of the demand, the realization phase through configuration and/or development, the testing and the lifecycle support. You will contribute to the operational support via analysis of the Red Prairie code or background processes, as well as analysis of business processes to ensure the application is supporting these. You will assist management with metric reporting and facilitation of service reviews and change advisory boards.
- Deliver services within the agreed SLA (e.g. change and release management) and support/improve existing solutions.
- Design and implement solutions based on business priorities and business case
- Manage small to medium technical projects (including project planning, resource management, stakeholder interactions, problem solving, communication)
- Contribute to strategic decisions at Red Prairie platform level
- Design code and configuration changes, aiming at maximizing standardization and simplification.
- Lead coding, testing and deployment efforts
- Write the technical program/platform documentation, configure and develop new / optimize / maintain existing RedPrairie functionalities.
- Test code/configuration .
- Lead root cause analysis and drive problem resolution
- Maintain software in a compliant, audit ready state
- Lead or assist with various IT information gathering requests and mandatory IT initiatives
Job Family - IT Service Delivery: Provides technical support to the organisation's workforce and Business Partners in order to provide secure access to GSK's applications, Network and Data. Answers questions regarding system procedures, online transactions, systems status and downtime procedures. Maintains appropriate logs and ensures timely resolution and/or escalation of problems. Ensures Audit readiness and Service Continuity and governance whilst maintaining Service Relationship with Internal and External Stakeholders.
Job Family Group - IT: Responsible for both the design, development and implementation of short- and long-term solutions to information technology needs through new and existing applications, systems architecture, network systems and applications infrastructure, and the management of the IT infrastructure within an organisation.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK HR Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK’s compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK’s Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top