Service Operations Analyst
- Degree Holder
- Specializing in Service Operational, Data Analytics, Communications
- Experience working in a service operations environment, e.g. ITIL
- Preferred qualifications:
- Ability to understand, map and identify improvements to business processes
- Strong analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to extensively analyse data
- Strong customer focus
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is one of the world's leading research-based pharmaceutical and consumer healthcare companies and is committed to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer.
In Malaysia, GSK has established a strong presence for over 50 years and is home to our operations in the area of pharmaceuticals, consumer healthcare, manufacturing, and Business Services Centre. GSK employs over 1000 staff in Malaysia.
GSK is an exciting, rewarding and dynamic place to work. We thrive to be different from the conventional corporate ways of working. We pride ourselves on exemplary leadership and sense of community, and we offer a great platform for your personal and career development.
GSK Business Service Centre
The Business Service Centre, Kuala Lumpur is GSK's first global hub in Asia and will play a key role in GSK's Core Business Services consolidating the organisation's global and regional service delivery in IT, Finance, Employee Services, Indirect Procurement and Worldwide Real Estate and Facilities into an integrated shared service network.
Service analyst role to perform the service performance and operations across Global Tax services. This requires a balance for service operations experience, aptitude and learning agility to understand and document business processes. Technically experienced in analysing, processing managing complex data and generating reports across and a global user base, levels of details and seniority. This requires experience supporting governance, service performance management, service board and comm cells.
- Execution & tracking of the training and communication strategy including production of material
- Management of the Customs Duty Community Site, Service Portfolio and other communication channels, e.g. Town Halls
- Produce service metrics working with service pillars and compile into monthly reports for distribution and escalation, identifying trends, patterns and improvements using data
- Facilitate Governance, Service Performance Management and Custom Duty Comm Cell & perform data management, linking technology and business process to deliver drive efficiency across Custom Duty Service Pillar
Service Planning and Evolution
- Execute mitigation and implementation actions as requested
- Proactively highlight continuous improvements to process
Customer Relationship Management
- Maintain operational relationship with chairman and members of the governance board
- Gathering of informal customer feedback from stakeholders and customers and communicate results
- Active team member working across the matrix organisation, supporting Service Operations and Service Pilla
- Active participation in regular comms cells, coaching & guiding to drive improvement
Please apply online.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top