Service Operations Analyst
Service analyst role to perform the service performance and operations across Global Tax services. This role requires critical thinking, driving service culture, understanding and experience of service management process & technology, experience supporting governance, service performance management, service board and comm cells. This requires a balance for service operations experience, aptitude and learning agility to understand and document business processes. Technically experienced in analyzing, processing managing complex data and generating reports across and a global user base, levels of details and seniority.
- University qualified, a Bachelor or Masters degree - desired knowledge on Service Operational, Data Analytics, Communications
- Ability to speak and write English and Polish.
- Strong critical thinking, analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to extensively analyse data
- Strong customer focus
- Experience working in a service operations environment, e.g. ITIL
- Ability to understand, map and identify improvements to business processes
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Good written and verbal communication and people skills
- Ability to produce persausive and consise documents
- Ability to work off own initiative and comfortable with delegated responsibility
- Ability to work within a team
- ITIL Service Foundations
- ADP - A3
- Experience managing complex data, using reporting tools such as QlikView, SQL etc, Remedy Reporting, Voc Feedback, Orion
- Execution & tracking of the training and communication strategy including production of training material.
- Management of the Community Site, Service Portfolio and other communication channels, e.g. Town Halls
- Produce service metrics working with service pillars and compile into monthly reports for distribution and escalation, identifying trends, patterns and improvements using data
- Facilitate Service Governance, Service Performance Management and Comm Cells & perform data management, linking technology and business process to deliver drive efficiency across service.
- Perform analysis to drive vendor performance management working with different stakeholders across the service.
- Establish and embed standard service processes e.g. risk, change, access management with relevant governance and training.
- Roll out standard ways of working supporting the service to function consistently and effectively.
- Establish and embed service process improvements with degree of automation where applicable to increase operational efficiency.
Service Planning and Evolution
- Execute mitigation and implementation actions as requested
- Proactively highlight continuous improvements to process
Customer Relationship Management
- Maintain operational relationship with chairman and members of the governance board
- Gathering of informal customer feedback from stakeholders and customers and communicate results
- Active team member working across the matrix organisation, supporting Service Operations and Service Pillars
- Active participation in regular comms cells, coaching & guiding to drive improvement
The closing date for application is 27th of Septemer 2017 . Please apply using the online application system.
Thank you for your interest in this role.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top