Service Delivery Analyst
- 12 months experience in Data Services operations. Knowledge of Data Set up and Maintenance to support sales order processing and finance JDE modules and their relationship to each other.
- Strong reporting skills across JDE Platforms, TRAM, MGX, Babel, IPT, IMS
- Computer literate with a working knowledge of key global supply chain IT systems (JDE, Babel, and Manugistics) and their associated interfaces (046, ITP1 & ICEI).
- Good understanding of GSK Websmart applications (IMS, TRAM, Manual Log) and IPT.
- Good understanding of end to end processes and associated technology platforms (SAP and JDE).
- Experience of managing and maintaining integrity of large volumes of data.
- Demonstrated ability in successfully resolving customer issues regardless of organisational boundaries , to a mutually acceptable solution.
- Ability to work in culturally diverse teams and reconcile cultural differences to successfully deliver services.
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Self motivated; ability to work under pressure within a continually changing environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good communication skills, focusing on customer requirements
- Educated to degree level or equivalent an advantage.
- Awareness of all business operating models at an International Level.
- A second European language is a bonus but not essential
- Reports into the Data Service Manager who is responsible for optimising the delivery of services to customers.
- Monitoring performance of the Data Service Delivery Team in Genpact.
- Optimising delivery of services to customers through continuous improvement and implementation of process efficiencies.
- Implementing change to business and data processes, ensuring quality financial and logistical data to support the Trading Partner invoicing and accounting processes.
- Operational Delivery – Process
- Provide Technical support to Senior Data Analysts and Data Administrators in Genpact
- Daily Performance monitoring of KPI's and identify process improvements or training requirements of Data Genpact Team
- Creation and amendment of MUPET templates used across SCA Data Services.
- Deliver the training and knowledge transfers of process/system changes to the Operational teams and provide critical process support and transition support following go-live.
- Engage with stakeholders on process performance challenges
Analysis of KPI's, including RCA and develop action plans
- All processes are documented & maintained across the team.
- Support the closure of open issues and escalations ensuring preventative measures are in place to prevent reoccurrence.
- Run reports to monitor performance, data correctness and alignment across multiple systems e.g. JDE Platforms, TRAM, MGX, Babel, IPT, IMS.
- Liaise with IT to resolve e-invoice and interface hard errors to ensure continuity of e-invoicing and financial matching process.
- Provide support for root cause analysis performed in Genpact.
- Ensure that delivery of improvements is optimal, compliant, and aligned and meet both IQMS and Sarbanes Oxley requirements.
- Ensure all initiatives follow the Change Framework; Diagnose, Design, Implement, Embed & Grow and Learning & Engagement process.
- Ensure that all working SOPs relevant to the team are maintained.
- Approve and validate data set up / change requests submitted by Data Analyst
- Operational Delivery - Tools
Help with escalations, support business impact assessment on controls and risks and identification of work around to minimise business impact and solution to prevent future issues. Escalate to support functions if needed.
- Daily monitoring and support through the use of Comm Cells
- Ability to run reports and carry out constructive analysis to support performance management and data correctness.
- Provide full visibility of data performance to the Service Delivery Manager through agreed reporting tools and KPI's and with clear and effective communication.
- Operate internal controls and regulatory compliance through applicable policies, procedures and processes.
- Good understanding and application of ADP.
- Operational Delivery - People and Leadership
- Support the development of team capabilities in Genpact, creating a culture of high performance.
- Support the embedding of changes end to end through teams (BSC, Genpact) to the markets.
- Support delivery of training.
Identify opportunities for savings.
- Service Strategy Development
Work with Managers to deliver strategy for the service line.
- Build effective relationships with Genpact, and work cross functionally with key areas such as GMS and LOC's, Logistics, Finance and Supply Chain teams.
- Build effective relationships with support functions.
- Work to the stakeholder map.
- Work as one team with Genpact.
- Attend cross functional workshops.
- Work closely with key stakeholders.
During the course of your application you will be requested to complete voluntary information which will be used in monitoring the effectiveness of our equality and diversity policies. Your information will be treated as confidential and will not be used in any part of the selection process.
If you require a reasonable adjustment to the application / selection process to enable you to demonstrate your ability to perform the job requirements please contact 0808 234 4391. This will help us to understand any modifications we may need to make to support you throughout our selection process.
Closing date - 18/07/2017
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top