Senior Vaccines Brand Manager
GlaxoSmithKline are a science-led global healthcare company. We research and develop a broad range of innovative products in three primary areas of Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines and Consumer Healthcare.
Our vaccines business is one of the largest in the world. We produce paediatric and adult vaccines for a range of infectious diseases. In Australia our vaccines portfolio helps prevent illnesses such as hepatitis, rotavirus and HPV infections, diphtheria, tetanus, whooping cough, measles, mumps, rubella, bacterial meningitis and influenza.
We are the primary supplier of childhood vaccines to the National Immunisation Program (NIP) in Australia, providing protection against potentially life threatening diseases like polio, measles, mumps and rubella to nearly 4 million children each year.
We are currently looking for a Senior Brand Manager to join our Vaccines team based in Abbotsford, Melbourne. This role is of critical strategic importance to the GSK Australia business and will see you taking a lead role in shaping, developing and executing "go to market" strategies for strategically important brands within the GSK vaccines portfolio.
Your responsibilities will include:
• The development of robust and innovative marketing plans and "go to market" strategies for brands within the GSK vaccines portfolio.
• Taking on a leadership role managing cross functional project teams with local, regional and global teams.
• Developing your understanding of the vaccines market place including intricacies relating to the NIP and PBAC processes and structures.
• Developing a multi-channel marketing strategy calling on support from Content Managers where required.
To be successful in this role you will have:
• Experience developing and implementing marketing plans for new product/commercialisation projects.
• Strong tactical and strategic marketing skills.
• Strong levels of commercial acumen with proven experience leading teams in a complex, matrix environment.
• Sound project management skills.
• Excellent influencing skills and ability to work across boundaries with a broad range of cross functional stakeholders.
Our Vaccines team is a high performing, engaged and collaborative group of people who are genuinely motivated by the impact that our products make to patient's lives.
At GSK we value diversity and treat all candidates equally. We aim to create an inclusive workplace where all employees feel engaged, supportive of one another, and know their work makes an important contribution.
Bachelors degree in marketing or a related field
Our mission at GlaxoSmithKline is to improve the quality of lives by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. We recognise this starts with our own highly talented team and are committed to supporting, rewarding & developing them with a challenging and inspiring work place.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top