Senior Utility and Facility Engineer
Specialized Knowledge 专业知识:
- The job holder should hold a university degree or equivalent and be a chartered engineer in a relevant
- Engineering discipline.
- 8 years above Operation of the utilities provision and facilities management
- Special equipment operation license.
- Maintenance best practices, both within and external to GSK.
- Broad understanding of all engineering disciplines as they apply to design, operation and maintenance of Utility in pharmaceutical manufacturing plant.
- Electrical Safety Operation Certificate is preferred.
- Understanding of the regulatory standards which apply to pharmaceutical manufacturing operations in the areas of EHS&GMP.
- Good English in reading, writing and speaking.
Job Purpose 岗位目的:
- To technically support the Utility & Facility Operations in managing the cost effective, energy efficient, safe and compliant supply of all Utilities service meet all customer and regulatory requirements including EHS, GMP, Engineering, etc.
- To support annual GMP, Engineering and EHS objectives
Managing the secure supply of all utilities on site.
- As a system owner to be responsible for Utility & Facility system which owned keeping normal operation and proper maintenance
- Energy consumption and conservation on the site.
- Engineering compliance including EHS & GMP, local legislation and GSK Engineering standards.
- Draft, review and execute related Utility validation documentation for Engineering. (URS, PIP, IQ, OQ, etc.).
- Make and improve operation and maintenance SOP.
- Through implementation of PM items to ensure minimum engineering related downtime on manufacturing and packaging machinery.
- Responsible for all utility equipment procurement and installation of spare parts.
- Responsible for contacting any external suppliers whose scope of work falls within production machines.
- Responsible for improvement utility equipment.
- Responsible for owned system budget control
- Train the on-shift contractors
- Support technical part in CAPEX project
- Maintenance life-cycle management
- Apply proper tools in incident investigation and CAPA.
- Validation for GMP system
- Understand and comply with the applicable local regulations of Quality, EHS and others, GSK standards for QMS, EHSS etc. and company policy. Adherence to standard operating procedures.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top