Senior Scientist Biochemistry (m/f/diverse) - 2 years contract
This position offers an excellent opportunity to join a team of experienced scientists and contribute to innovative assays, biochemical procedures and Omics analyses in a pharmaceutical company, and will include the following tasks:
• Biochemical assays using cell and tissue extracts
• Mechanism of action studies of small and large molecule drug candidates
• Application and establishment of automated biochemical assays for Omics applications
• Contribution to the organization of laboratory infrastructure and workflows due to Cellzome's international structure, basic knowledge of English is required.
The successful candidate has a Technical Degree or a Masters Degree in biochemistry or a related discipline, ideally with a few years of working experience in industry or academia.
• Basic practical knowledge of protein biochemistry and cell biology
• High motivation, good communication skills, flexibility and reliability
• Willingness to work in a team as well as independently
• Previous working experience in process automation/ robotics is of advantage
Please see 'Basic Qualifications'
At GSK, our mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. Our three world-leading businesses research and deliver innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. We need a talented and motivated workforce to deliver against our strategy. To achieve this, we strive to attract the best people and to create an environment that empowers and inspires.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Back to top