SENIOR SCIENTIST AS&T GLOBAL SUPPORT
As a SENIOR SCIENTIST AS&T GLOBAL SUPPORT based in Nyon, you will provide expert knowledge in the area of Analytical Science & Technology to supervise site-based AS&T laboratory operations to support methods transfer, troubleshooting. You will also provide support to develop new analytical methods (e.g UPLC / HPLC, GC).
Your responsibilities include in detail:
• The support to do methods transfer (write protocol, report)
• The development or optimization of methods to get state of the arts analytical methods by using AS&T equipments
• To use LC/MS to screen presence of unknown degradation products in the method development phase
• Support site, in troubleshooting and resolving investigations by providing expertise on analytical chemistry and instrumentation and facilitating solutions to complex challenges
• Point of contact to reply to health authority's questions on analytical submissions when needed
• Support the site, in the preparation, management and follow up of Health Authority inspections with regards to analytical methodology, equipment and systems. Review and monitor action plans for addressing audit observations related to analytical technologies. Ensure that learnings from inspections and audits are effectively shared across the whole OTC network.
As a successful SENIOR SCIENTIST AS&T GLOBAL SUPPORT, you show strong adaptability and capacity to manage priorities and multiple projects.
Furthermore you display the following qualifications and competencies:
• At least 8 years 'experience in GMP environment and GxP knowledge
• Master in Chemistry Analytical or equivalent degree in engineering or PhD
• Ability to work as part of a team and collaborate to solve problems
• Excellent requirements gathering and problem solving experience
• Presentation and reporting writing skills
• Sense of urgency, however calm under pressure - Resilient, autonomous and flexible
• Strong Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Empower 3
• Excellent level of English (spoken & written English), and ideally fluent in French.
At GSK, our mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do
more, feel better, live longer.
We are focused on the research and development of innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is a science-led, global healthcare company that researches and develops innovative products. GSK currently employ over 100,000 people globally and has offices in more than 115 countries. Group revenues for FY2016 were £27.9 billion.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top