(Senior) Regional MA Manager
Role Purpose ：
• Lead regional MA team to achieve the below objectives
o Work closely with local taskforce (including sales, DO) team to ensure GSK business operation
o Take responsibility of local government affairs to support regional growth by local pricing /reimbursement/EDL and government related support.
o Educate and update key hospital decision makers (including directors and pharmacy heads) with healthcare policies, hospital management, disease burden and treatment, and GSK product knowledge to ensure hospital decision-makers have adequate knowledge to list GSK products in each hospital and patients can access GSK medicines.
• Manage the team and talent development.
1. Lead the regional team to build up stakeholder management and maintain stakeholder relationship/and management with local governments/hospitals.
2. Lead and coach the team to ensure Market Access.
2.1. Work closely with local taskforce (including sales, DO) team to maximize market access opportunity including preparation of local RDL updates, provincial/city reimbursement database, outpatient subsidiary drug listing.
2.2. Drive and coordinate cross functions for provincial major disease negotiation and explore innovative reimbursement access opportunities at local level.
2.3. Drive and coordinate on GPO. Work closely with local taskforce (including sales, DO) for hospital price re-negotiation followed SOP.
2.4. Work closely with CD team and support provincial bidding activities
2.5. Be responsible to hospital listing in MA targeted hospitals with cooperation across local taskforce (including sales, DO).
2.6. Alert higSh risk delisting to ensure safety operation in target hospitals
2.7. Monitor and get deep understanding of policy/regulation issued by local authority from DRS, anti-trust, pricing behavior supervision, low price drug list perspectives to deliver and coordinate related resources.
2.8. Collect and update local data and policies relative to pricing/ reimbursement/ bidding and so on
3. Activity Management: Design, develop and coordinate provincial projects to build up platforms. Resource allocation and budget control.
4. Team build up and talent development.
Qualifications/Requirements: (Education / Experience / Competencies)
1. University degree, major in medical or business management;
2. More than 4 years MA managment, sales management, marketing experience in pharmaceutical industry;
3. Second line sales management or 2-3 years MA management experience is a plus;
4. Good network with mentioned local government agencies;
5. Good communication and negotiation skills;
6. Patient and detail thinking;
7. Strong Sense of responsibility and dedication;
8. Teamwork spirit;
9. Good English skill is preferred.
At GSK, our mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. Our three world-leading businesses research and deliver innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. We need a talented and motivated workforce to deliver against our strategy. To achieve this, we strive to attract the best people and to create an environment that empowers and inspires.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top