- A minimum of five years recruitment/sourcing experience in a corporate or agency environment, ideally both
- Experience working closely with hiring managers filling time sensitive roles in a highly competitive industry
- Strong experience developing and executing proactive sourcing strategies
- Be internet savvy, with experience with online sourcing techniques
- Strong achievement drive, resilience, flexibility, and commitment to achieving goals
- University degree preferred
- Working within the pharmaceutical, life sciences or healthcare sector would be ideal. Experience with sales recruiting would be an asset.
- Experience managing a budget.
The Recruiter is accountable for managing full lifecycle recruitment. Ideal candidate will have demonstrated skills/experience in active sourcing, assessing, closing, and managing candidates. We are looking for an individual who can attract, cultivate, and identify top talent for key opportunities within our client's industry.
- Design and execute passive and active sourcing strategies that drive sufficient volume of quality candidates
- Work closely with hiring managers to ensure a clear understanding of job requirements and expectations
- Manage candidates through the entire recruitment lifecycle
- Accountable for the facilitation, salary negotiation on behalf of clients/candidates
- Ensure that all candidates and hiring managers are treated in a professional manner, and that all business is conducted while demonstrating integrity and fairness
GSK is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals. GSK is committed to accommodating persons with disabilities. If you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies, please contact us at [email protected]
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top