Senior Project Manager Lean Expert
- Proven and successful experience in an operational leadership position
- Experience in leading Business Improvement Teams in multiple environments such as Manufacturing, Quality management, R&D and transversal processes
- Experienced coach and mentor
- Advanced Degree in Life Sciences or Engineering. Post-graduation in business (e.g. MBA) and/or business background and/or equivalent professional experience are highly recommended
- Successful business Improvement track-record in regulated, multi-cultural environment ,
- Lean Six Sigma Green or Black Belt – Willing to certify as Black Belt or Master Black Belt
- Demonstrated skills in training, coaching and certifying Lean Six Sigma practitioners
- Agility to adapt approach to deliver the desired results
- Ideally has actively participated in Lean Transformation programs
- Ability to work under pressure
- Proficiency in French and English
- Demonstrated strong networking capabilities
- Highly Impact oriented
- Strong analytical skills and capacity to balance big picture and details
- Strong interpersonal skills, empathy, communication, negotiation and influencing skills at all levels of the organization
- Mobility within GSK Vaccines Network
- Deliver complex business improvement projects and interventions using Lean and Six Sigma techniques in order to improve business performance in line with VX strategic priorities; This will be in close partnership with the Senior Lean Perf Partners.
- Develop the Lean leadership capabilities for GSK Vx and for LPT in particular
- Challenging and designing the GSK Vx Lean Methodologies and practices in sync with business priorities
- Develop business cases for the Lean interventions as identified by SLPPs and Business partners
- Be co-responsible, with the operational leader (Business Partner), the Senior Lean Performance Partner and LPPs for the successful delivery of interventions aligned with the Strategy of the Business Unit (GIO/Quality/R&D)
- As a Lean professional, leads the Lean intervention in the application of the Lean Methodology in order to deliver sizeable business impact
- Ensure that the foundations for sustainability of the impact and continuous improvement are in place
Develop capabilities of the GSK Vaccines Lean community
- During interventions, coach and mentor internal Lean Performance Partners in order to help them accelerating their professional development in lean management methodology, lean leadership, and change agility.
- Select and tailor Business Improvement methodology and tools to Vx business needs
- Design and implement the LPP and SLPP training and development programs
- Deliver Lean trainings such as ADP, Yellow Belt, Green Belt, Tollgate reviews, Lean Knowledge markets, etc.
Capture and share best Lean practices that can be shared and standardized within Business Units
At GSK we provide a supportive working environment, and a range of development challenges and opportunities. We also offer competitive benefits and compensation packages designed to attract and to retain the very best. GSK is proud to promote an open culture, encouraging people to be themselves and giving their ideas a chance to flourish. GSK is an equal opportunity employer.
Once our pioneering treatments have been developed, they are manufactured to the highest standards and distributed across the regions that need them most. Accomplishing this as efficiently and quickly as possible can quite literally be a matter of life and death. So it's no wonder that more than 70% of our talented workforce is based within Global Industrial Operations - the essential business unit that manufactures and manages the entire vaccine supply process, from customer order to product dispatch on a global scale.
As the name suggests, it operates in a multi-national context across more than 17 sites around the world, working closely in tandem with colleagues from a variety of disciplines and professions.
The department is structured in operating units that focus on various aspects of the manufacturing and supply process. These include Industrialisation (overseeing the transfer of production from R&D to a commercial level), Supply Chain Management and Technical Services.
GSK is one of the world's leading research-based pharmaceutical and healthcare companies – is committed to improving the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer.
GSK Vaccines is one of the world's leading vaccine companies, with a comprehensive portfolio of 39 vaccines for infants, adolescents and adults and 15 more in development. We have more than 16,000 people working worldwide to deliver nearly 2 (1.9) million vaccines every day to people in around 90% (172) of the world's countries.
For further information, please visit www.gsk.com.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top