Senior Project Manager
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager for
our Vaccines global engineering team!
• Lead the project delivery process of projects, from typically Scheme Design stage to Hand-over and Close-out to ensure an outcome which meets all the defined project and delivers the business benefits. This process relates to design, procurement, construction, qualification, hand-over and close-out of new and or upgraded production, offices, warehouses, labs facilities.
• As key business partner for Capital Projects management of Vaccine Division Clusters, ensure the Business alignment, planning, prioritization, approval, and outcome forecasting and depreciation impacts of the capital plan of the business he is in charge of.
• Lead the process of projects business cases preparation and ensure submission to the Investment Board,
• Designs the project organization structure & drive project team capacity management. Monitors, appraises, and upgrades individual and team performance as required to assure project success,
• Drive the Project Execution Plan process, selecting the project delivery strategy and the success criteria according to the PM Framework,
• Establishes a Quality Plan for the project and is proactive in planning for quality,
• Develops a risk management strategy for the project and implements associated processes and tools to ensure effective identification, monitoring and management of project risk,
• Leads the qualification of the engineering services providers and decide and direct the appropriate contractual strategy,
• Uses proven selection processes to develop the appropriate contract strategy for the project, selects and manages contractors and settles any claims in accordance with company policy,
• Implements strict project and financial controls, including procedures for change control / management, cost control / forecasting, physical progress / productivity measurement, and invoice review / payment,
• Ensure that the overall commissioning, validation & handover strategy that fully complies with the PM Framework and implements to ensure a timely and complete handover to the Customer,
• Lead and motivate empowered teams, adopt performance management and accountability processes to drive projects delivery, ensuring visible targets to all team members.
• Degree: BS Engineer (Mechanical & process engineering)
• 10 years' experience in the required domain,
• Complex investment project experience (of min 30 mill EU),
• Strong background in the pharmaceutical industry is required,
• Broad knowledge of project management and technologies processes,
• Highly effective at influencing internally,
• Leadership skills in particular in developing people,
• Highly effective communication skills,
• This role requires mobility (to other locations) sound judgment and complex decision making where few precedents and considerable ambiguity may exist,
• Fluent in English and preferably also in Hungarian (written and spoken).
• Qualified Engineer or MSc.
At GSK, our mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. Our three world-leading businesses research and deliver innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. We need a talented and motivated workforce to deliver against our strategy. To achieve this, we strive to attract the best people and to create an environment that empowers and inspires.
What we offer:
• Competitive salary,
• Benefits packages,
• Supportive and diverse culture,
• Career development opportunities.
If you are interested in you may apply for this position online by selecting the „Apply now" button or send your Curriculum Vitae to the email@example.com email address with the position name in the subject.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top