Senior Product Manager
Role Purpose/ 职位目标:
• As the brand champion to maximize the growth and value of assigned product(s) by directing and controlling all aspects of the marketing strategy and promotional activities.
• To act as a functional specialist on assigned marketing function and to work with the whole marketing team to maximize the growth and value of the Vx product portfolio.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities主要工作职责：
• Full responsibility to achieve brand annual sales objectives;
• Independently prepare the annual brand plan in terms of better marketing / customer understanding, strategy development and promotional tactics execution;
• Develop and implement Cycle promotion plan to achieve annual business objectives and to track the execution effectiveness;
• Manage the allocated A&P budget to achieve maximum return on investment for marketing spending on responsible product(s).
• Responsible for co-ordinating commercial and regulatory efforts of responsible product(s) including the rolling demand forecast. Act as project manager and liaison among marketing, sales, commercial, and regulatory to ensure uninterrupted supply and proper local inventory level of product(s).
• Work with medical marketing manager to oversee the generation, distribution and promotion of medical information for responsible product(s) in support of marketing campaigns.
• Maintain active and constant communications with GSK Biologicals Headquater in Rixensart to ensure China Vx has the most updated product information and dedicated support from the central marketing and commercial teams.
• Build strong relationships with national and provincial KOL/KDMs. Ensure the GSK vaccine portfolio is properly recommended in the national/provincial policies.
• Build strong relationship with the sales force and have thorough understanding of filed selling practices and market conditions. Provide market analysis and field intelligence to assist the decision making of Vx management team.
• Provide competitive intelligence and micro-marketing guidance for the field force. Agree with sales management on each region's cycle marketing activity plans in the pre-cycle and cycle sales planning meetings.
• Become a specialist in the assigned marketing function and support the whole marketing team on this specific function. Ensure good team work and have a good understanding of other marketing colleagues's work.
Qualifications / Requirements:
(Education / Experience / Competencies)
(教育背景 / 工作经验 / 知识与技能)
• Bachelor's degree, Medical or Health care related education background （i.e. Public Health, Biology, Immunology, Pharmacology，etc.）
• At least 3 years of working experience in multinational Healthcare Company, at least 1 year experience in marketing role either as APM or PM, some sales or sales management experience will be a plus;
• Above average English capability, can use English as the working language in terms of Listening and Writing, Fluent oral English will be a plus.
• Proficient computer skills
At GSK, our mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. Our three world-leading businesses research and deliver innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. We need a talented and motivated workforce to deliver against our strategy. To achieve this, we strive to attract the best people and to create an environment that empowers and inspires.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top