Senior Manager-Finance Partner Vx Global Support Functions and Global Commercial
- MBA in Finance
- 5-10 years experience
Fluent English and French
- Leading Finance Partnering activities across Global Support Functions (Finance, IT, HR, Communication, Legal, Business Development, Compliance, General Management) and Vx global commercial
- Accountable for Vx segment administration costs and maintain cost competitiveness
- Total responsibilities : £280 mio annual spend across 10 different departments owned by 9 different VET members and a population of circa 1000 people
- This position reports into VP Vx Finance Consolidation and covers finance partnering activities for 9 Vx Executive team members (SVP Commercial, SVP Finance, VP IT, SVP HR, VP Communication, SVP Legal and Business Development, VP Compliance and VP Vx Executive Office)
- Driving the development and preparation of all financial requirements, including the annual budget and forecast processes, strategic long range forecasts, and measurement of actual expenses vs. these plans, key risk identification and ensuring all key business strategies are financially sound
- Establish strong business partnerships with functional senior management and budget owners, and leverage this strong relationship to identify synergies, efficiencies and raising challenges to meet business objectives and mitigate risks
- Actively contribute to the delivery of overall financial and functional performance through rigorous analysis of trends and forecast
- Drive alignment with corporate global support functions and regional Finance Directors on G&A cost allocation to Vx segment
- Close collaboration with corporate global support functions Finance Partners and the Vx consolidation team to ensure report integrity on both actuals and forecast between different reporting systems (Bison, WebI, etc)
- Drive design of organization to maintain competitive cost basis through benchmarking
Drive Global Support Functions transformation
At GSK we provide a supportive working environment, and a range of development challenges and opportunities. We also offer competitive benefits and compensation packages designed to attract and to retain the very best. GSK is proud to promote an open culture, encouraging people to be themselves and giving their ideas a chance to flourish. GSK is an equal opportunity employer.
The Finance Department is committed to make the most efficient use of all our financial resources. In addition to ensuring that, accounting practices support each department's specific needs. The team also makes sure that we remain fully compliant with public sector financial requirements. The department is also responsible for infrastructural logistics and the day-to-day running of site facilities.
GSK is one of the world's leading research-based pharmaceutical and healthcare companies – is committed to improving the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer.
GSK Vaccines is one of the world's leading vaccine companies, with a comprehensive portfolio of 39 vaccines for infants, adolescents and adults and 15 more in development. We have more than 16,000 people working worldwide to deliver nearly 2 (1.9) million vaccines every day to people in around 90% (172) of the world's countries.
For further information, please visit www.gsk.com.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top