Senior Maintenance Technician
Specialized Knowledge 专业知识:
- breadth & depth across disciplines or functions; expertise in field required
- Technical secondary or above major in mechanical and electrical integration
- Over 3 years experience in equipment maintenance and preventive maintenance
- Systemic training on GMP and Safety, the good safety/quality awareness.
- Good professional experience on both mechanical and electrical, knowledge of mechanical and electronic integration
- The PLC control principle and the basic operation PLC
- English: with the help of a dictionary to read relevant materials, simple oral communication
- Simple computer operation
Ability to deal with general equipment emergency accident
With cherish posts and devote wholeheartedly to work spirit and independent operation ability
Job Purpose 岗位目的:
Be responsible for all the maintenance work of process equipment in responsible area, to ensure all the equipment works in good condition
- Complete daily checking of process equipment, remove potential mechanical failure and make record
- Draft, revise and finalize work instruction for process equipment, reduce mechanical failure, ensure long term stable working of process equipment
- Supervise implementation of GMP, Medical Device, SOP and safety policy; ensure it meet national and GSK
- Solve mechanical failure quickly, recover the capability of process equipment for manufacturing
- Provide spare part plan for process equipment, rationalize spare part inventory
- Revise SOP for equipment, train the operator to correctly use process equipment
- Take park in annual major maintenance, equipment improvement to ensure all equipment works in good condition
- Maintain production facilities in accordance with GMP requirements.
- Use OE tools to improve working efficiency and lower cost
- To comply with QMS and GQMP requirement as assigned, and participate & support the execution of site Quality plan
- Understand and comply with the applicable local regulations of Quality, EHS and others, GSK standards for QMS, EHSS etc. and company policy. Adherence to standard operating procedures.
- Other projects and tasks as assigned by the line manager.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top