Senior Lean Methodology Coach
Job Purpose and Key Responsibilities:
• Develop business cases for the Lean interventions as identified by Senior Lean Performance Partners and Business Partners
• Be co-responsible together with the operational leaders and other Lean Performance Partners for the successful delivery of interventions, aligned with the Strategy of the Business Unit
• As a Lean professional, lead the Lean intervention in the application of the Lean Methodology in order to deliver sizeable business impact
• Ensure that the foundations for sustainability of the impact and continuous improvement are in place
• Develop capabilities of the GSK Vaccines Lean community
• During interventions, coach and mentor internal Lean Performance Partners in order to help them accelerating their professional development in lean management methodology, lean leadership, and change agility.
• Select and tailor Business Improvement methodology and tools to GSK Vaccines business needs
• Design and implement the Lean Performance training and development programs
• Deliver Lean trainings such as ADP, GPS, Green Belt, Black Belt, Tollgate reviews, Lean Knowledge markets, etc.
• Capture and share best Lean practices that can be shared and standardized within Business Units
- Advanced Degree in Life Sciences or Engineering
- Proven and successful experience in an operational leadership position
- Lean Six Sigma Green or Black Belt - willing to certify as Black Belt or Master Black Belt
- Business Improvement track-record in a highly regulated, multi-cultural environment
- Demonstrated skills in training, coaching and certifying Lean Six Sigma practitioners
- Experience in leading Business Improvement Teams in diverse environments such as Manufacturing, Quality or R&D
- Agility to adapt approach according to the environment
- Proficiency in French and English
- Strong interpersonal skills, empathy, communication, negotiation and influencing skills at all levels of the organization
- MBA or business background is an asset
- Ideally has actively participated in Lean Transformation programs
- Ability to work under pressure
- Demonstrated strong networking capabilities
- Strong analytical skills and capacity to balance big picture and details
- Experienced coach and mentor
GSK - one of the world's leading research-based pharmaceutical and healthcare companies - is committed to improving the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer.
Our Department Lean Performance team has a Mission to Deliver Impact, develop Lean Leadership skills and to develop and own the Vx Business Improvement methodology
At GSK we value diversity and treat all candidates equally. We aim to create an inclusive workplace where all employees feel engaged, supportive of one another, and know their work makes an important contribution.
If you require a reasonable adjustment to the application/selection process to enable you to demonstrate your ability to perform the job requirements you will have the opportunity to let us know what specific assistance you require. This will help us to make suitable arrangements to support you throughout our selection process
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top